Following its redesign in 2008, the 2009 Nissan Armada continues to add features onto the full-size SUV. New for 2009 are the Armada LE Preferred Package and LE Tow Package as standard equipment on the LE base model. The features from these packages include heated from seats, power folding outside mirrors with puddle lamps and turn signals, memory setting for driver’s seat, mirrors and pedals, Bluetooth, receiver hitch and heavy-duty battery. A moonroof is available with the Driver’s Package in the SE model, and second row Captain Chairs are available on all LE packages. A 5.6L V8 engine with 317 horsepower and Flexible Fuel Vehicle Technology, which allows the use of alternative fuels such as E85, powers the 2009 Nissan Armada.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- @GFNF__ #SneakerBowlSunday maxed out my entires! 3 weeks ago
- RT @GFNF__: MASSIVE giveaway, and a chance at a GFNF membership 🔥 Enter the Gleam below, RT + comment #SneakerBowlSunday 🏈 GOOD LUCK 🍀🙏 h… 3 weeks ago
- gleam.io/5mQHZ/sneaker-… #SneakerBowlSunday 3 weeks ago
- @ValorAIO I am ready to join 3 weeks ago
- @ValorAIO Ready to join 3 weeks ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 271,437 hits