Following its redesign in 2008, the 2009 Nissan Armada continues to add features onto the full-size SUV. New for 2009 are the Armada LE Preferred Package and LE Tow Package as standard equipment on the LE base model. The features from these packages include heated from seats, power folding outside mirrors with puddle lamps and turn signals, memory setting for driver’s seat, mirrors and pedals, Bluetooth, receiver hitch and heavy-duty battery. A moonroof is available with the Driver’s Package in the SE model, and second row Captain Chairs are available on all LE packages. A 5.6L V8 engine with 317 horsepower and Flexible Fuel Vehicle Technology, which allows the use of alternative fuels such as E85, powers the 2009 Nissan Armada.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- RT @GFNF__: PRIZM Football was an Absolutely FEAST for GFNF Members 🤑 over 11,000+ PRIZM Boxes checked out TODAY 🍴 RT and OPEN DMs for a… 2 hours ago
- @garrettskicks Nice and getting the job done are two completely different things 6 days ago
- @garrettskicks @VinchTheGrinch Lol though break with the help. Sad part is I could give you 50 stories which would… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- @garrettskicks @VinchTheGrinch Hard to find good help these days 6 days ago
- @GFNF__ @garrettskicks Feel free to reach out. I am available. 6 days ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 270,702 hits