The 2009 Chevrolet Silverado Hybrid is the only full-size pickup on the market. Its fuel economy is comparable to many midsize sedans, but with the cargo and towing capability of a full-size truck. Prices for the 2WD model start at $38,995, but do not reflect the $2,000 tax credit. The Silverado Hybrid uses the two-mode hybrid system and a 6.0-liter gas V-8 engine. The truck can be driven up to 30 mph without the use of the gas engine. The EPA estimated fuel economy for 2WD is 21 mpg city and 22 mpg highway, and the 4WD model gets 20 mpg city and highway. Combined with a 26-gallon tank the Silverado delivers a cruising range of more than 500 miles with 2WD models and over 470 miles with 4WD.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- RT @GFNF__: Announcement regarding our RESTOCK will be coming later today. Spread the word 🏃♂️ 1 month ago
- RT @ksrautomation: MASSIVE MAY GIVEAWAY 🥳☀️ Prizes Include: - 1x @ksrautomation key - 1x @sigmabots key - 1x @GFNF__ membership - 1x @Hype… 1 month ago
- RT @cardbrokers: We’ve teamed up with Goldin Auctions to give away two boxes of Formula 1 Topps Chrome! 🏎 TO ENTER: - Like this tweet - Fo… 2 months ago
- @masemase twitter.com/c9_software/st… 3 months ago
- @FuseRobotics I was immediately on it and got the correct square and it was OOS? Was there 1 available? 3 months ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 272,254 hits