The Saturn Vue 2-mode hybrid is the first smaller vehicle to use the hybrid system that was introduced by GM last year. With this system the Vue has the ability to travel up to about 27 mph in electric-only mode. GM has said that the system will make the Vue the world’s most fuel efficient V6 SUV. Fuel consumption is expected to be 50% better than that of a usual V6 Vue, which has an EPA rating of 17 mpg city and 24 mpg highway.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- @masemase twitter.com/c9_software/st… 2 weeks ago
- @FuseRobotics I was immediately on it and got the correct square and it was OOS? Was there 1 available? 4 weeks ago
- @stellara_io #StellarSunday = Big Day! 4 weeks ago
- @stellara_io Excited for tomorrow! 4 weeks ago
- @SaturnAutos @GMParts twitter.com/RedDirtProxies… 1 month ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 271,890 hits