The Chevrolet Orlando is considered to be a crossover type minivan. The pain purpose is to transport many people comfortably. The Orlando is great for a large family or if you need more space for friends. The exterior features a two-box subcompact look which looks very appealing. The interior has three rows for seating up to seven people and is roomy due to its 108.6 inch wheelbase. The front shares the same type of grille as the Malibu sedan. The seating is quite nice, it resembles theater style seating you would want in a media room, but you can also fold them down for more cargo room. The Chevrolet Orlando will be available for purchase in the U.S. as early as 2011.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- @garrettskicks Nice and getting the job done are two completely different things 6 days ago
- @garrettskicks @VinchTheGrinch Lol though break with the help. Sad part is I could give you 50 stories which would… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- @garrettskicks @VinchTheGrinch Hard to find good help these days 6 days ago
- @GFNF__ @garrettskicks Feel free to reach out. I am available. 6 days ago
- @GFNF__ Thanks again for a shot to join the group. 1 week ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 270,699 hits