The Chevrolet Orlando is considered to be a crossover type minivan. The pain purpose is to transport many people comfortably. The Orlando is great for a large family or if you need more space for friends. The exterior features a two-box subcompact look which looks very appealing. The interior has three rows for seating up to seven people and is roomy due to its 108.6 inch wheelbase. The front shares the same type of grille as the Malibu sedan. The seating is quite nice, it resembles theater style seating you would want in a media room, but you can also fold them down for more cargo room. The Chevrolet Orlando will be available for purchase in the U.S. as early as 2011.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- RT @BatdogRookie: I went car shopping today @windsornissan and saw a lot of cars I liked. With Dash we need an SUV. They have been a @Trent… 1 week ago
- RT @GFNF__: Announcement regarding our RESTOCK will be coming later today. Spread the word 🏃♂️ 2 months ago
- RT @ksrautomation: MASSIVE MAY GIVEAWAY 🥳☀️ Prizes Include: - 1x @ksrautomation key - 1x @sigmabots key - 1x @GFNF__ membership - 1x @Hype… 2 months ago
- RT @cardbrokers: We’ve teamed up with Goldin Auctions to give away two boxes of Formula 1 Topps Chrome! 🏎 TO ENTER: - Like this tweet - Fo… 2 months ago
- @masemase twitter.com/c9_software/st… 3 months ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 272,314 hits