If a normal Corvette or Z06 is too bland for your taste, but you’re not ready to step up to the ZR1, then the 2009 Chevrolet Corvette Competition Sport package is for you. This package is available on both the 1LT and Z06 coupe and comes equipped with gray racing stripes, headlamp bezels, and wheels. The interior comes with special aluminum pedals and Corvette Racing logos embroidered into the seats. This package also comes with a new custom engine.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- RT @windsornissan: An international awareness day to raise worldwide attention and inspire action for a cancer-free future! https://t.co/nA… 1 week ago
- RT @darrenrovell: Nike sign by Penn Station in New York City. https://t.co/rwXzYOMaZZ 3 weeks ago
- RT @UberFacts: Smart! https://t.co/ECGebOgwH0 3 weeks ago
- RT @SaturnAutos: Smartest comment I have read in years. 3 weeks ago
- RT @windsornissan: “Alexa, start the car.” Bring your garage into the tech age with the #NissanMaxima, equipped with available NissanConnec… 4 weeks ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 267,736 hits