When the 2008 Chevrolet Malibu came out it quickly received rave reviews and began winning awards. Now, the 2009 Malibu equals or has better fuel economy then its Honda and Toyota competitors. Some even consider the Malibu to be the best American-made family sedan ever. The previous year, the Malibu only came with a four speed automatic transmission with a four cylinder engine and the only way to get a six speed automatic was to upgrade to the six cylinder engine. Well for 2009 that has changed. The six speed automatic shifter is now available as optional on the 1LT sedan and standard on the 2LT and the top of the line LTZ. Only the base LS sedan has the four speed transmission, and for now the Malibu is the only mid-sized, four cylinder sedan that has a six-speed shifter. With this upgrade fuel mileage rises from an EPA estimated 22 MPG city and 30 MPG highway to 22 MPG city and 33 MPG highway. Inside, the Malibu is spacious enough for five passengers and the Malibu is equipped with a large quantity of standard features such as; 17-inch wheels, air conditioning, driver information center, stereophonic sound system, Bluetooth phone connectivity, remote keyless entry, tire-pressure monitors, tilt and telescoping steering wheel and a split fold down rear seat. For 2009, all Malibus also get stability and traction control in addition to four-wheel antilock brakes, front and side airbags and side curtain airbags.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- RT @GFNF__: PRIZM Football was an Absolutely FEAST for GFNF Members 🤑 over 11,000+ PRIZM Boxes checked out TODAY 🍴 RT and OPEN DMs for a… 2 hours ago
- @garrettskicks Nice and getting the job done are two completely different things 6 days ago
- @garrettskicks @VinchTheGrinch Lol though break with the help. Sad part is I could give you 50 stories which would… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- @garrettskicks @VinchTheGrinch Hard to find good help these days 6 days ago
- @GFNF__ @garrettskicks Feel free to reach out. I am available. 6 days ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 270,702 hits