The Chevrolet Volt has been named the 2009 Green Car Vision Award winner by the Green Car Journal. Competition for the award was intense, with plug in hybrid, range extended electric, battery electric, and hydrogen fuel cell vehicles fighting for the prize. Ron Cogan the editor and publisher of the Green Car Journal said, “The Chevy Volt offers a bold and far-reaching approach that will being an exceptionally fuel-efficient model to consumers at reasonable cost, besides being a great design, the Volt promises exactly what many consumers are asking for – a car capable of driving on zero emission battery power most of the time at pennies per mil, with over 100 mpg possible on longer journeys when electric power from its range extender engine-generator is needed.” The Green Car Vision Award recognizes the most important vehicle in a year that visualizes the road ahead, but is not yet on sale.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- @masemase twitter.com/c9_software/st… 2 weeks ago
- @FuseRobotics I was immediately on it and got the correct square and it was OOS? Was there 1 available? 4 weeks ago
- @stellara_io #StellarSunday = Big Day! 4 weeks ago
- @stellara_io Excited for tomorrow! 4 weeks ago
- @SaturnAutos @GMParts twitter.com/RedDirtProxies… 1 month ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 271,890 hits