Nissan’s new all-electric car will be sold starting late next year and will have 100 miles on pure battery range. The Chattanooga Times Free Press reported that Mark Perry, product planning and strategy direction said that the car will seat five and that the 100 miles of pure battery range is more than double the battery range of some competitors’ electric cars. While a similar vehicle may range from $28,000 to $30,000 the U.S. government is offering a tax credit of up to $7,500 on the electric car. Perry also said that the annual maintenance costs will be about $1,350 less for a pure electric vehicle than a conventional car. Perry has also said that “The payback is immediate.” This Nissan is estimated to cost about 90 cents to “fill the tank” and will take four to eight hours to do so, which they plan to reduce to four hours in 2012.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- RT @WolfProxies_: ⚡Huge Giveaway 🎁 Prizes | 1x @ParagonAIO Key 1x @Haselts Key 1x @JokerAutomation Key 1x @AMNotifyEU Invite 2GB @WolfPr… 1 month ago
- RT @BatdogRookie: I went car shopping today @windsornissan and saw a lot of cars I liked. With Dash we need an SUV. They have been a @Trent… 1 month ago
- RT @GFNF__: Announcement regarding our RESTOCK will be coming later today. Spread the word 🏃♂️ 4 months ago
- RT @ksrautomation: MASSIVE MAY GIVEAWAY 🥳☀️ Prizes Include: - 1x @ksrautomation key - 1x @sigmabots key - 1x @GFNF__ membership - 1x @Hype… 4 months ago
- RT @cardbrokers: We’ve teamed up with Goldin Auctions to give away two boxes of Formula 1 Topps Chrome! 🏎 TO ENTER: - Like this tweet - Fo… 4 months ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 272,559 hits