Nissan has recently announced complete pricing on the 2009 Nissan Cube, which will go on sale in early May. The Nissan Cube 1.8 has a starting MSRP of $13,990 which is equipped with a 6-speed manual transmission. There are also three other models offered, the 1.8S which includes body colored outside mirrors, premium grade fabric, cruise control, cargo area cover and more and is priced at $14,690 and includes a 6-speed manual transmission and $15,690 for the Xtronic CVT. The 1.8SL is priced at $16,790 and includes 16-inch aluminum-alloy wheels, auto on/off headlights, Automatic Temperature Control, Interface System for iPod, six speakers and more.The Cube 1.8 Krom specialty vehicle is priced at $19,730 and both come standard with Xtronic CVT. Available options for the Cube are Nissan Intelligent Key with Push Button Ignition, Bluetooth, Rockford Fosgate subwoofer with six upgraded speakers, XM Satellite Radio and an Interface System for iPod. The 2009 Nissan Cube is designed to meet the practical needs of today’s active, environmentally aware drivers. The Cube’s safety features include the Nissan Advanced Air Bag System, seat mounted driver and front passenger side impact supplement air bags, and roof-mounted curtain side-impact supplement air bags for front and rear seat occupant head protection.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- @garyvee #garyveelive Bad-As$ Bulldog 2 weeks ago
- @garyvee #garyveelive Great youtube show today. Patient Panda 2 weeks ago
- @garyvee Just changed my avatar to a sleeping bad a$s bulldog! 2 weeks ago
- RT @aidantag: 👀*Book Games NFT by @garyvee giveaway* - to kick off my page & give back for every 1k followers I gain in the next 2 weeks I’… 2 months ago
- RT @aidantag: 👀 GM! 40 followers to go till I hit 1k and pick the first winner of a book games NFT (worth 0.4eth!) 👀 2 months ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 273,530 hits