Nissan has recently announced complete pricing on the 2009 Nissan Cube, which will go on sale in early May. The Nissan Cube 1.8 has a starting MSRP of $13,990 which is equipped with a 6-speed manual transmission. There are also three other models offered, the 1.8S which includes body colored outside mirrors, premium grade fabric, cruise control, cargo area cover and more and is priced at $14,690 and includes a 6-speed manual transmission and $15,690 for the Xtronic CVT. The 1.8SL is priced at $16,790 and includes 16-inch aluminum-alloy wheels, auto on/off headlights, Automatic Temperature Control, Interface System for iPod, six speakers and more.The Cube 1.8 Krom specialty vehicle is priced at $19,730 and both come standard with Xtronic CVT. Available options for the Cube are Nissan Intelligent Key with Push Button Ignition, Bluetooth, Rockford Fosgate subwoofer with six upgraded speakers, XM Satellite Radio and an Interface System for iPod. The 2009 Nissan Cube is designed to meet the practical needs of today’s active, environmentally aware drivers. The Cube’s safety features include the Nissan Advanced Air Bag System, seat mounted driver and front passenger side impact supplement air bags, and roof-mounted curtain side-impact supplement air bags for front and rear seat occupant head protection.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- @garrettskicks Nice and getting the job done are two completely different things 17 hours ago
- @garrettskicks @VinchTheGrinch Lol though break with the help. Sad part is I could give you 50 stories which would… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- @garrettskicks @VinchTheGrinch Hard to find good help these days 17 hours ago
- @GFNF__ @garrettskicks Feel free to reach out. I am available. 18 hours ago
- @GFNF__ Thanks again for a shot to join the group. 3 days ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 270,668 hits