General Motor’s new Chevrolet Silverado Hybrid pickups are now arriving at dealerships, featuring an overall 25% increase in fuel economy over the base V-8 gasoline model and a 40% increase in city mileage. Prices begin at $38,995 for the Chevrolet Silverado Crew Cab, two wheel drive hybrid. GM has the only two hybrid pickups offered by any automaker and those who buy may be eligible to receive a tax credit of up to $2,000.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- Thanks for nothing once again twitter.com/PSAcard/status… 1 day ago
- RT @NoodlerUSA11: With over 90k Discord members and an amazing community @CryptoBatzNFT is the hottest project in town right now. Come on o… 1 week ago
- RT @dillinjah_: One more week to go until the @CryptoBatzNFT are let loose! With insane 'biting' utility these are going to be a game-chang… 1 week ago
- I hope a bat bites @pxquest twitter.com/SutterSystems/… 1 week ago
- @masemase @nd2cool4u @MaguireChevy twitter.com/Justinbrown_36… 2 weeks ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 273,072 hits