General Motor’s new Chevrolet Silverado Hybrid pickups are now arriving at dealerships, featuring an overall 25% increase in fuel economy over the base V-8 gasoline model and a 40% increase in city mileage. Prices begin at $38,995 for the Chevrolet Silverado Crew Cab, two wheel drive hybrid. GM has the only two hybrid pickups offered by any automaker and those who buy may be eligible to receive a tax credit of up to $2,000.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- @FuseRobotics I was immediately on it and got the correct square and it was OOS? Was there 1 available? 6 hours ago
- @stellara_io #StellarSunday = Big Day! 9 hours ago
- @stellara_io Excited for tomorrow! 9 hours ago
- @SaturnAutos @GMParts twitter.com/RedDirtProxies… 1 day ago
- @masemase twitter.com/RedDirtProxies… 1 day ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 271,719 hits