The Nissan Sentra is an economical vehicle with style; it gives the illusion of being much larger with the long roofline, oversized taillights, flat door panels and blunt rear deck combine to say bulk and substance. And when you add 17 inch wheels, rear spoiler, air dam and rear disc brakes you have the SE-R, which is a small performance sedan. The Sentra SE-R still has all the features of a conventional Sentra, being roomy for its size and nicely made, has a attractive interior with LCD stereo and trip computer, and more attitude than its competitors. The SE-R has a 2.5 liter four cylinder engine that produces 177 horsepower and starts at $20,660.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- @GFNF__ Thanks again for a shot to join the group. 2 days ago
- Thank you for a chance of joining the group. twitter.com/GFNF__/status/… 2 days ago
- @garrettskicks Probably getting flooded huh? 2 days ago
- @garrettskicks Thank you and I look forward to it as well...hopefully 2 days ago
- RT @GFNF__: 🚨 GFNF RESTOCK 🚨 TONIGHT 11/20 9pm EST BE HERE 🚀 RT this post and Keep DM’s OPEN for a chance at early access 📥 2 days ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 270,655 hits