The 2009 Nissan Altima Coupe looks very much like the Infiniti G37 but costs around $10,000 to $15,000 less. The Altima coupe is powered by a 175 horsepower engine and standard six speed transmission. The Altima Coupe has lots of style, great gas mileage, the ability to handle well in the city and on the highway and a smooth manual transmission. There is also the keyless entry which locks, unlocks, starts, and stops the car. The Convenience Package which costs $1,300 includes 16inch alloy wheels, audio control on the leather wrapped steering wheel, auto on/off headlights and more. The Premium Package includes leather seats, power moon-roof, Bluetooth, stereo with satellite and more and costs $3,800. The Technology Package includes navigation system with touch screen and voice activation, rear view camera, and XM Nav Traffic.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- RT @GFNF__: PRIZM Football was an Absolutely FEAST for GFNF Members 🤑 over 11,000+ PRIZM Boxes checked out TODAY 🍴 RT and OPEN DMs for a… 2 hours ago
- @garrettskicks Nice and getting the job done are two completely different things 6 days ago
- @garrettskicks @VinchTheGrinch Lol though break with the help. Sad part is I could give you 50 stories which would… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- @garrettskicks @VinchTheGrinch Hard to find good help these days 6 days ago
- @GFNF__ @garrettskicks Feel free to reach out. I am available. 6 days ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 270,702 hits