For those customers who are not all about speed and style, but more with just looking the part, the Nissan Sentra FE+ 2.0 SR is for you. Before the FE+ 2.0 SR the only way to get a more aggressive looking Sentra was to go for the SE-R model. The SE-R comes with a 2.5 liter four cylinder engine and special front and rear fascia, side sills and a rear spoiler. Enticing yes, but with a base price of $21,355 it is a big jump from the base Sentra. With the new FE+ 2.0 SR which builds upon the 2.0S model, consumers can get their Sentra with the SE-R styled bumpers, grille, darker chrome headlight bezels and smoked taillights. Also available are 16-inch alloy wheels to replace the steel wheels with hubcaps and it is available in paint colors that were exclusive to the SE-R. The FE+ 2.0 SR will go on sale April 17th with a base price of $18, 455.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- Thanks for nothing once again twitter.com/PSAcard/status… 6 days ago
- RT @NoodlerUSA11: With over 90k Discord members and an amazing community @CryptoBatzNFT is the hottest project in town right now. Come on o… 1 week ago
- RT @dillinjah_: One more week to go until the @CryptoBatzNFT are let loose! With insane 'biting' utility these are going to be a game-chang… 1 week ago
- I hope a bat bites @pxquest twitter.com/SutterSystems/… 2 weeks ago
- @masemase @nd2cool4u @MaguireChevy twitter.com/Justinbrown_36… 3 weeks ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 273,090 hits