A product planning official from Nissan has revealed that they will unveil an electric vehicle this year that will be launched in 2010. The unnamed Nissan source said, “We’ve all been talking quietly about it, and everyone’s been experimenting with it, but you can expect several significant technology and product announcements between now and the end of the year.” The source also says that the plug-in will have an 80kW electric motor powered by lithium-ion battery packs, front wheel drive and a unique body style.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- @stellara_io #StellarSunday = Big Day! 1 hour ago
- @stellara_io Excited for tomorrow! 1 hour ago
- @SaturnAutos @GMParts twitter.com/RedDirtProxies… 23 hours ago
- @masemase twitter.com/RedDirtProxies… 23 hours ago
- @AskTarget Also, it is a little hard to summarize the problem in 280 characters 1 week ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 271,718 hits