The 2009 Chevrolet Traverse has shouldered its way into the competitive world of large SUV/Crossovers. The Traverse is a 7-8 seater with a mix of luxury, performance, technical features, seating flexibility and fuel economy. The Traverse sets out to be better than the rest, and with affordable pricing, a wide range of trim levels, technical sophistication and option features, the Traverse is doing just that. The Traverse comes with either FWD or AWD and in four models. The base LS starts at $29,990, the LT starts at $32,470 and the LTZ starts at $40,700. Power is provided by a 3.6 liter V6 engine with smooth shifting and 6-spped overdrive automatic transmission. It has 281 horsepower and 266 lb ft of torque, which makes the Traverse perform as though it is a V8 but with the fuel economy of a V6.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- @GFNF__ #SneakerBowlSunday maxed out my entires! 2 weeks ago
- RT @GFNF__: MASSIVE giveaway, and a chance at a GFNF membership 🔥 Enter the Gleam below, RT + comment #SneakerBowlSunday 🏈 GOOD LUCK 🍀🙏 h… 2 weeks ago
- gleam.io/5mQHZ/sneaker-… #SneakerBowlSunday 2 weeks ago
- @ValorAIO I am ready to join 2 weeks ago
- @ValorAIO Ready to join 2 weeks ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 271,384 hits