The 2009 Chevrolet Colorado now comes with a new 300-hp V-8. Available in two body styles, an extended cab with a six foot bed and a crew cab with a five foot bed, and each with a sticker price below $30,000. The 5.3 liter V-8 comes with aluminum black and heads, a composite intake manifold and roller lifters. The two wheel drive version gets 15 mpg city and 21 mpg highway.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- @stellara_io #StellarSunday = Big Day! 59 minutes ago
- @stellara_io Excited for tomorrow! 1 hour ago
- @SaturnAutos @GMParts twitter.com/RedDirtProxies… 23 hours ago
- @masemase twitter.com/RedDirtProxies… 23 hours ago
- @AskTarget Also, it is a little hard to summarize the problem in 280 characters 1 week ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 271,718 hits