The new Nissan 370Z is quite nimble, but for those who want a track ready package you should consider the new 2010 Nismo 370Z, which will debut at the 2009 New York Auto Show. The Nismo 370Z comes with a new front strut tower brace, performance dampers, which increases the front spring rates by 15 percent and stiffens the rear coils by 10 percent. The engine is almost the same as that in a normal 370Z but has a Nismo exhaust system and a tricked-out engine control module. This engine produces 350 hp at 7400 rpm and 276 lb-ft of torque. Standard on the Nismo 370Z are an elongated front fascia, new snout which also had a chin spoiler and twin canards. The interior has red stitching on the leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob, Nismo logos on the tachometer and cloth bucket seats and aluminum trim pedals.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- RT @GFNF__: Announcement regarding our RESTOCK will be coming later today. Spread the word 🏃♂️ 2 weeks ago
- RT @ksrautomation: MASSIVE MAY GIVEAWAY 🥳☀️ Prizes Include: - 1x @ksrautomation key - 1x @sigmabots key - 1x @GFNF__ membership - 1x @Hype… 2 weeks ago
- RT @cardbrokers: We’ve teamed up with Goldin Auctions to give away two boxes of Formula 1 Topps Chrome! 🏎 TO ENTER: - Like this tweet - Fo… 1 month ago
- @masemase twitter.com/c9_software/st… 1 month ago
- @FuseRobotics I was immediately on it and got the correct square and it was OOS? Was there 1 available? 2 months ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 272,084 hits