The 2009 Chevrolet Traverse, the ultimate family crossover with seating for eight, is available in three trim levels. The base LS which starts at $28,990, the LT which starts at $31,545 and the LTZ which starts at $39,810. There are also two V6 engine choices, one puts out 281 horsepower and 253 pound feet of torque, as a single exhaust and can be found powering the LS and LT models. The other engine has 288 horsepower and 270 pound feet of torque. Exterior features include a deep set grille with chrome-ringed trim, turn signals integrated in the outside mirrors, a rear spoiler over the liftgate window and a panoramic sunroof. Inside, the Traverse with available navigation system, is at the upper-center position, and seating for seven or eight adults, including two front bucket seats and a 60/40 second row bench seat or two second row captains chair and 60/40 third row bench seat.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- @garrettskicks Nice and getting the job done are two completely different things 6 days ago
- @garrettskicks @VinchTheGrinch Lol though break with the help. Sad part is I could give you 50 stories which would… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- @garrettskicks @VinchTheGrinch Hard to find good help these days 6 days ago
- @GFNF__ @garrettskicks Feel free to reach out. I am available. 6 days ago
- @GFNF__ Thanks again for a shot to join the group. 1 week ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 270,699 hits