Recently, Nissan announced pricing for the 2010 Nissan Armada, which will go on sale in mid-May. The near model year comes with a revised model lineup, which will now have three well equipped models, the SE, the Armada Titanium Edition and Armada Platinum Edition. The MSRP for the 2010 Armada 4×2 SE starts at $37,210 and the 4×4 SE model starts at $42,810. The new Titanium Edition includes, Nissan Intelligent Key, leather seating, rearview monitor, Bluetooth phone system, premium Bose audio system with 11 speakers, power-folding split 3rd row seat and auto leveling rear air suspension. The starting MSRP for this edition is $42,140 for the 4×2 model and $44,940 for the 4×4 model. The Platinum Edition has a starting MSRP of $49,390 for the 4×2 model and $52,190 for the 4×4 model. This package includes all of the options from the Titanium Edition plus heated front seats and steering wheel, power rear liftgate, moonroof, DVD family entertainment system and Nissan navigation system with XM NavTraffic system.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- @garrettskicks Nice and getting the job done are two completely different things 1 day ago
- @garrettskicks @VinchTheGrinch Lol though break with the help. Sad part is I could give you 50 stories which would… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @garrettskicks @VinchTheGrinch Hard to find good help these days 1 day ago
- @GFNF__ @garrettskicks Feel free to reach out. I am available. 2 days ago
- @GFNF__ Thanks again for a shot to join the group. 5 days ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 270,675 hits