Recently, Nissan announced pricing for the 2010 Nissan Armada, which will go on sale in mid-May. The near model year comes with a revised model lineup, which will now have three well equipped models, the SE, the Armada Titanium Edition and Armada Platinum Edition. The MSRP for the 2010 Armada 4×2 SE starts at $37,210 and the 4×4 SE model starts at $42,810. The new Titanium Edition includes, Nissan Intelligent Key, leather seating, rearview monitor, Bluetooth phone system, premium Bose audio system with 11 speakers, power-folding split 3rd row seat and auto leveling rear air suspension. The starting MSRP for this edition is $42,140 for the 4×2 model and $44,940 for the 4×4 model. The Platinum Edition has a starting MSRP of $49,390 for the 4×2 model and $52,190 for the 4×4 model. This package includes all of the options from the Titanium Edition plus heated front seats and steering wheel, power rear liftgate, moonroof, DVD family entertainment system and Nissan navigation system with XM NavTraffic system.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- RT @cardbrokers: We’ve teamed up with Goldin Auctions to give away two boxes of Formula 1 Topps Chrome! 🏎 TO ENTER: - Like this tweet - Fo… 1 week ago
- @masemase twitter.com/c9_software/st… 3 weeks ago
- @FuseRobotics I was immediately on it and got the correct square and it was OOS? Was there 1 available? 1 month ago
- @stellara_io #StellarSunday = Big Day! 1 month ago
- @stellara_io Excited for tomorrow! 1 month ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 271,933 hits