Recently, Chevrolet announced that the new redesigned Equinox crossover will get an estimated 32 MPG highway which is better than the predicted 30 MPG and will also receive an estimated 22 MPG city which is better than the predicted 21 MPG. Comparable four cylinder vehicles such as the Honda CR-V, Toyota Rav4 and Ford Escape only receive an estimated 19-22 MPG City and 25-28 MPG Highway. The 2010 Chevrolet Equinox is scheduled to go on sale in June 2009 and have an MSRP starting at $23,185.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- @garrettskicks Nice and getting the job done are two completely different things 16 hours ago
- @garrettskicks @VinchTheGrinch Lol though break with the help. Sad part is I could give you 50 stories which would… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- @garrettskicks @VinchTheGrinch Hard to find good help these days 16 hours ago
- @GFNF__ @garrettskicks Feel free to reach out. I am available. 17 hours ago
- @GFNF__ Thanks again for a shot to join the group. 3 days ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 270,668 hits