Recently, Chevrolet announced that the new redesigned Equinox crossover will get an estimated 32 MPG highway which is better than the predicted 30 MPG and will also receive an estimated 22 MPG city which is better than the predicted 21 MPG. Comparable four cylinder vehicles such as the Honda CR-V, Toyota Rav4 and Ford Escape only receive an estimated 19-22 MPG City and 25-28 MPG Highway. The 2010 Chevrolet Equinox is scheduled to go on sale in June 2009 and have an MSRP starting at $23,185.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- Thanks for nothing once again twitter.com/PSAcard/status… 1 day ago
- RT @NoodlerUSA11: With over 90k Discord members and an amazing community @CryptoBatzNFT is the hottest project in town right now. Come on o… 1 week ago
- RT @dillinjah_: One more week to go until the @CryptoBatzNFT are let loose! With insane 'biting' utility these are going to be a game-chang… 1 week ago
- I hope a bat bites @pxquest twitter.com/SutterSystems/… 1 week ago
- @masemase @nd2cool4u @MaguireChevy twitter.com/Justinbrown_36… 2 weeks ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 273,072 hits