Recently, Chevrolet announced that the new redesigned Equinox crossover will get an estimated 32 MPG highway which is better than the predicted 30 MPG and will also receive an estimated 22 MPG city which is better than the predicted 21 MPG. Comparable four cylinder vehicles such as the Honda CR-V, Toyota Rav4 and Ford Escape only receive an estimated 19-22 MPG City and 25-28 MPG Highway. The 2010 Chevrolet Equinox is scheduled to go on sale in June 2009 and have an MSRP starting at $23,185.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- @GFNF__ Thanks again for a shot to join the group. 2 days ago
- Thank you for a chance of joining the group. twitter.com/GFNF__/status/… 2 days ago
- @garrettskicks Probably getting flooded huh? 2 days ago
- @garrettskicks Thank you and I look forward to it as well...hopefully 2 days ago
- RT @GFNF__: 🚨 GFNF RESTOCK 🚨 TONIGHT 11/20 9pm EST BE HERE 🚀 RT this post and Keep DM’s OPEN for a chance at early access 📥 2 days ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 270,654 hits