The 2011 Chevrolet Volt has recently given a few impressions to those journalists who have been aloud twenty minutes inside one. The first impression is the silence. It is one thing to coast along doing 15-20 mpg, but to accelerate from 0-60 mph with no noise other than that of the wind and tires is incredible, and Tony Posawatz said that the sounds will be even less noticeable on the final product. Secondly, the best way to decrease speed in the Volt is by lifting off the gas pedal. When the car is shifted into low mode, the motor then charges the batteries while also slowing the car. Thirdly, acceleration is impressive, GM is aiming for the feel of a 250-hp V6 sedan, and expects to have a sub-nine second 0-60 time. The Chevrolet Volt could very well be the next big hit that GM needs.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- @garyvee #garyveelive Bad-As$ Bulldog 1 month ago
- @garyvee #garyveelive Great youtube show today. Patient Panda 1 month ago
- @garyvee Just changed my avatar to a sleeping bad a$s bulldog! 2 months ago
- RT @aidantag: 👀*Book Games NFT by @garyvee giveaway* - to kick off my page & give back for every 1k followers I gain in the next 2 weeks I’… 3 months ago
- RT @aidantag: 👀 GM! 40 followers to go till I hit 1k and pick the first winner of a book games NFT (worth 0.4eth!) 👀 3 months ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 273,673 hits