The two all new Nissan sports cars, the Nissan GT-R and Nissan 370Z, have been named on Edmunds’ Inside Line ‘2009 Readers’ Most Wanted Awards’ list. The GT-R and 370Z were the only vehicles taking two categories each. The Nissan GT-R was named most wanted in the categories of “Speed over $30,000” and “Instant Classic Over 30,000.” The GT-R, which was released in July 2008, has also earned the rewards of Motor Trend “Car of the Year,” Automobile magazine’s 2009 "Automobile of the Year" and winning a "2009 Best Resale Value Award" from Kelley Blue Book’s kbb.com. The Nissan 370Z was named most wanted in the categories of “Speed under $30,000” and “Instant Classic Under $30,000.” The Nissan 370Z went on sale in December 2008 and now offers a standard 332 horsepower 3.7 liter engine with Variable Valve Event and Lift Control (VVEL).
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- @GFNF__ Thanks again for a shot to join the group. 2 days ago
- Thank you for a chance of joining the group. twitter.com/GFNF__/status/… 2 days ago
- @garrettskicks Probably getting flooded huh? 2 days ago
- @garrettskicks Thank you and I look forward to it as well...hopefully 2 days ago
- RT @GFNF__: 🚨 GFNF RESTOCK 🚨 TONIGHT 11/20 9pm EST BE HERE 🚀 RT this post and Keep DM’s OPEN for a chance at early access 📥 2 days ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 270,654 hits