The two all new Nissan sports cars, the Nissan GT-R and Nissan 370Z, have been named on Edmunds’ Inside Line ‘2009 Readers’ Most Wanted Awards’ list. The GT-R and 370Z were the only nissan vehicles taking two categories each. The Nissan GT-R was named most wanted in the categories of “Speed over $30,000” and “Instant Classic Over 30,000.” The GT-R, which was released in July 2008, has also earned the rewards of Motor Trend “Car of the Year,” Automobile magazine’s 2009 “Automobile of the Year” and winning a “2009 Best Resale Value Award” from Kelley Blue Book’s kbb.com. The Nissan 370Z was named most wanted in the categories of “Speed under $30,000” and “Instant Classic Under $30,000.” The Nissan 370Z went on sale in December 2008 and now offers a standard 332 horsepower 3.7 liter engine with Variable Valve Event and Lift Control (VVEL).
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- RT @GFNF__: @Will2Rich Congrats my man!! Happy to have you in our community. Enjoy the Yeezys 📈 2 weeks ago
- @GFNF__ Love! 2 weeks ago
- RT @GFNF__: GFNF 1 YEAR CELEBRATION HAS BEEN A HUGE HIT WITH MEMBERS 🔥🚀📈 Ask your friends inside GFNF what we have going on today 🤫🔒 Shoe… 2 weeks ago
- RT @GFNF__: Thank you for an AMAZING year. Let’s run our BIGGEST giveaway yet 🔥📈 Prizes 🎁 • 1x @torpedoAIO Renewal • 1x @HayhaBots Renewal… 2 weeks ago
- RT @GFNF__: 🚨 GFNF RESTOCK 🚨 TONIGHT 1/7 8pm EST BE HERE 📈 3 random RT’s will receive guaranteed access via DM 📥 https://t.co/IneALaQgfQ 2 weeks ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 271,117 hits