The two all new Nissan sports cars, the Nissan GT-R and Nissan 370Z, have been named on Edmunds’ Inside Line ‘2009 Readers’ Most Wanted Awards’ list. The GT-R and 370Z were the only nissan vehicles taking two categories each. The Nissan GT-R was named most wanted in the categories of “Speed over $30,000” and “Instant Classic Over 30,000.” The GT-R, which was released in July 2008, has also earned the rewards of Motor Trend “Car of the Year,” Automobile magazine’s 2009 “Automobile of the Year” and winning a “2009 Best Resale Value Award” from Kelley Blue Book’s kbb.com. The Nissan 370Z was named most wanted in the categories of “Speed under $30,000” and “Instant Classic Under $30,000.” The Nissan 370Z went on sale in December 2008 and now offers a standard 332 horsepower 3.7 liter engine with Variable Valve Event and Lift Control (VVEL).
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- Huge move for the Phillies. twitter.com/windsornissan/… 8 months ago
- RT @windsornissan: Today is "International Love Your Pet Day" but we think that every day is an opportunity to show your pet how much you l… 8 months ago
- RT @windsornissan: Manny Machado signs $300 million deal with San Diego Padres sports.yahoo.com/manny-machado-… via @YahooSports 8 months ago
- Tasty! twitter.com/windsornissan/… 9 months ago
- RT @windsornissan: Markelle Fultz trade grades: Magic give 76ers' former No. 1 overall pick an opportunity for a fresh start https://t.co/k… 9 months ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 267,243 hits