Nissan to be the first to get the Leaf all-electric vehicle when the car goes on sale in late 2010. It will be launched in Canada in 2011, beginning with British Columbia, the company announced on Tuesday. The Leaf will be powered solely by electricity but will have the performance of a V6 family car without the greenhouse gas emissions, according to the Japanese automaker. The car is expected to be capable of reaching speeds of up to 140 kilometres per hour, according to Nissan, making it one of the first all-electric vehicles capable of highway speeds.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- RT @WolfProxies_: ⚡Huge Giveaway 🎁 Prizes | 1x @ParagonAIO Key 1x @Haselts Key 1x @JokerAutomation Key 1x @AMNotifyEU Invite 2GB @WolfPr… 1 month ago
- RT @BatdogRookie: I went car shopping today @windsornissan and saw a lot of cars I liked. With Dash we need an SUV. They have been a @Trent… 1 month ago
- RT @GFNF__: Announcement regarding our RESTOCK will be coming later today. Spread the word 🏃♂️ 3 months ago
- RT @ksrautomation: MASSIVE MAY GIVEAWAY 🥳☀️ Prizes Include: - 1x @ksrautomation key - 1x @sigmabots key - 1x @GFNF__ membership - 1x @Hype… 3 months ago
- RT @cardbrokers: We’ve teamed up with Goldin Auctions to give away two boxes of Formula 1 Topps Chrome! 🏎 TO ENTER: - Like this tweet - Fo… 4 months ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 272,530 hits