Nissan to be the first to get the Leaf all-electric vehicle when the car goes on sale in late 2010. It will be launched in Canada in 2011, beginning with British Columbia, the company announced on Tuesday. The Leaf will be powered solely by electricity but will have the performance of a V6 family car without the greenhouse gas emissions, according to the Japanese automaker. The car is expected to be capable of reaching speeds of up to 140 kilometres per hour, according to Nissan, making it one of the first all-electric vehicles capable of highway speeds.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- @SaturnAutos @GMParts twitter.com/RedDirtProxies… 14 hours ago
- @masemase twitter.com/RedDirtProxies… 14 hours ago
- @AskTarget Also, it is a little hard to summarize the problem in 280 characters 1 week ago
- @AskTarget A response to any one of my emails or a return phone call would be great. Ignoring 5 emails and having a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @Target I have emailed email@example.com 5 times over the last two weeks and I have yet to receive an email… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 271,718 hits