Chevrolet and Autonet Mobile have proclaimed that they will be turning Chevrolet SUVs and Trucks into hot-spots for Wi-Fi connection. One can avail the services by getting a device installed by a dealer. This will ensure that one can access the net on their laptops, cell phones, etc, even on the move. These devices can only be fitted into seven models of Chevrolets, i.e. Tahoe, Suburban, Silverado, Express, Avalanche, Traverse and Equinox. Installation will cost $200 and monthly charges for the service will be $29, along with some unspecified costs. The internet cannot only be accessed from within, but also at a radius of 150 feet. Wi-Fi is convenient when one has to spend a lot of time on the road, such as for camping or tripping, etc.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- Thanks for nothing once again twitter.com/PSAcard/status… 1 week ago
- RT @NoodlerUSA11: With over 90k Discord members and an amazing community @CryptoBatzNFT is the hottest project in town right now. Come on o… 2 weeks ago
- RT @dillinjah_: One more week to go until the @CryptoBatzNFT are let loose! With insane 'biting' utility these are going to be a game-chang… 2 weeks ago
- I hope a bat bites @pxquest twitter.com/SutterSystems/… 2 weeks ago
- @masemase @nd2cool4u @MaguireChevy twitter.com/Justinbrown_36… 3 weeks ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 273,104 hits