Chevrolet and Autonet Mobile have proclaimed that they will be turning Chevrolet SUVs and Trucks into hot-spots for Wi-Fi connection. One can avail the services by getting a device installed by a dealer. This will ensure that one can access the net on their laptops, cell phones, etc, even on the move. These devices can only be fitted into seven models of Chevrolets, i.e. Tahoe, Suburban, Silverado, Express, Avalanche, Traverse and Equinox. Installation will cost $200 and monthly charges for the service will be $29, along with some unspecified costs. The internet cannot only be accessed from within, but also at a radius of 150 feet. Wi-Fi is convenient when one has to spend a lot of time on the road, such as for camping or tripping, etc.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- RT @GFNF__: Announcement regarding our RESTOCK will be coming later today. Spread the word 🏃♂️ 3 weeks ago
- RT @ksrautomation: MASSIVE MAY GIVEAWAY 🥳☀️ Prizes Include: - 1x @ksrautomation key - 1x @sigmabots key - 1x @GFNF__ membership - 1x @Hype… 3 weeks ago
- RT @cardbrokers: We’ve teamed up with Goldin Auctions to give away two boxes of Formula 1 Topps Chrome! 🏎 TO ENTER: - Like this tweet - Fo… 1 month ago
- @masemase twitter.com/c9_software/st… 2 months ago
- @FuseRobotics I was immediately on it and got the correct square and it was OOS? Was there 1 available? 2 months ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 272,105 hits