Chevrolet and Autonet Mobile have proclaimed that they will be turning Chevrolet SUVs and Trucks into hot-spots for Wi-Fi connection. One can avail the services by getting a device installed by a dealer. This will ensure that one can access the net on their laptops, cell phones, etc, even on the move. These devices can only be fitted into seven models of Chevrolets, i.e. Tahoe, Suburban, Silverado, Express, Avalanche, Traverse and Equinox. Installation will cost $200 and monthly charges for the service will be $29, along with some unspecified costs. The internet cannot only be accessed from within, but also at a radius of 150 feet. Wi-Fi is convenient when one has to spend a lot of time on the road, such as for camping or tripping, etc.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- Huge move for the Phillies. twitter.com/windsornissan/… 9 months ago
- RT @windsornissan: Today is "International Love Your Pet Day" but we think that every day is an opportunity to show your pet how much you l… 9 months ago
- RT @windsornissan: Manny Machado signs $300 million deal with San Diego Padres sports.yahoo.com/manny-machado-… via @YahooSports 9 months ago
- Tasty! twitter.com/windsornissan/… 10 months ago
- RT @windsornissan: Markelle Fultz trade grades: Magic give 76ers' former No. 1 overall pick an opportunity for a fresh start https://t.co/k… 10 months ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 267,367 hits