General Motors, automobile maker has decided to launch a new Chevrolet accessory that will convert cars into a hot-spot for Wi-Fi. This device will be called a Chevrolet Wi-Fi and the service will be provided by Autonet Mobile. The device is given on dealership basis and it will be installed in a dock inside the car, which is compatible to empower a 3G mobile Wi-Fi router that can interchanged between various vehicles. This device can be installed in Chevrolet’s Equinox, Traverse, Silverado, Tahoe, Suburban, Avalanche and Express cars. General Motors state that Chevrolet’s Wi-Fi can download at a speed of 1.5 mbps. It can be used by several people at one go. The Wi-Fi can be accessed by not only people sitting inside the car, but also those who are at a distance of 150 feet. Towards the end of 2009 the device will cost $199, but after a mail in rebate of $200 had been sent a two years service agreement has been signed. The service costs are $29 and $59 for downloading data up to 1GB and 5GB, respectively, on a monthly basis.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- @garrettskicks Nice and getting the job done are two completely different things 6 days ago
- @garrettskicks @VinchTheGrinch Lol though break with the help. Sad part is I could give you 50 stories which would… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- @garrettskicks @VinchTheGrinch Hard to find good help these days 6 days ago
- @GFNF__ @garrettskicks Feel free to reach out. I am available. 6 days ago
- @GFNF__ Thanks again for a shot to join the group. 1 week ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 270,699 hits