In order to hike up the sales, General Motors Company is offering higher incentives to its dealers. According to Wall Street Journal, General Motors is trying to dump the leftover stock from Pontiac and Saturn manufacturers in the market in order to increase the December sales of the particular car manufacturing brands. Wall Street Journal has also states that, General Motors has sent letter to its dealers stating that they are ready to pay $7000, every time a car manufactured by Saturn or Pontiac’s possession is transferred from their stock to that of rental-vehicle or service vehicle. These cars would be sold on second hand basis since these dealers are considered as owners of the car, hence the discounts availed on these cars will be high. This offer is going to last until the 4th of January since it is the last day for the General Motor Company to hike up their December car sales. General Motors will be booking the sales as fleet deliveries General Motors is planning to quit on Pontiac and Saturn and focus its attention on Hummers instead. General Motors’s contract to sell Saturn’s cars had collapsed in September, since then it has also pulled out of the contract to sell Opel by its European Unit. Currently its consignment of Hummers to a Chinese firm has been deferred and their deal with Saab cars is on a closure. This information has been provided by Reuters, but they were unable to get a comment from General Motors since it was past the US business hours.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
Our Twitter Posts
- @ShaqGivesBack @memgrizz @PelicansNBA @Zionwilliamson @JaMorant @NBAonTNT @SHAQ Pelicans 118 - Grizz 113 #shaqgivesback #shaqnft #diesel 4 months ago
- @ShaqGivesBack @NBAonTNT @Suns @warriors 225 #shaqgivesback 5 months ago
- Check this out! card-ladder.kickoffpages.com/?kid=2DN6JB 8 months ago
- @garyvee #garyveelive Bad-As$ Bulldog 11 months ago
- @garyvee #garyveelive Great youtube show today. Patient Panda 11 months ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
Join 1,363 other subscribers
- 274,901 hits
Hey just wondering how you went aout setting up your design etc. I’m pretty new to the whole internet thing, Was blogengine easy to install
Nice blog man !