On Tuesday, March 16th, 2010 Marcy Maguire, CEO of Windsor Nissan and Ambassador for the NADA Charitable Foundation, presented East Windsor Township’s D.A.R.E. Program with a gift of $1,500. As Ambassador of the NADA Charitable Foundation Marcy Maguire may present a gift to a program of her choosing. Receiving the gift, on the behalf of the program, were Mayor Janice Mironov and Police Cheif Spain of East Windsor. The D.A.R.E. (Drug Abuse Resistance Education) Program was introduced in 1983 as a way to teach children (from kindergarten to 12th grade) how to resist peer pressure and live productive drug and violence free lives. The program focuses around police officers going to their local schools to teach classroom lessons on alcohol/drug, peer pressure and violence prevention.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- RT @WolfProxies_: ⚡Huge Giveaway 🎁 Prizes | 1x @ParagonAIO Key 1x @Haselts Key 1x @JokerAutomation Key 1x @AMNotifyEU Invite 2GB @WolfPr… 1 month ago
- RT @BatdogRookie: I went car shopping today @windsornissan and saw a lot of cars I liked. With Dash we need an SUV. They have been a @Trent… 1 month ago
- RT @GFNF__: Announcement regarding our RESTOCK will be coming later today. Spread the word 🏃♂️ 3 months ago
- RT @ksrautomation: MASSIVE MAY GIVEAWAY 🥳☀️ Prizes Include: - 1x @ksrautomation key - 1x @sigmabots key - 1x @GFNF__ membership - 1x @Hype… 3 months ago
- RT @cardbrokers: We’ve teamed up with Goldin Auctions to give away two boxes of Formula 1 Topps Chrome! 🏎 TO ENTER: - Like this tweet - Fo… 4 months ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 272,530 hits