I am proud to announce that through out all of the hard times and downturns in the automotive industry, Nissan has held its head high and moved forward, and succeeded, with its business. It has made changes to its marketing, it has opened new factories, it has made a huge alliance with Daimler, it has announced the production of a radical new product called the Nissan LEAF, and it has re-vamped some of its most well-known models. Nissan is making huge strides this year, and it has shown! Yesterday, April 3rd, 2010 Nissan announced that its March sales had risen over 35.1% since last year – selling 63,769 vehicles (47,190 last March). Brian Carolin, Nissan North America’s Senior Vice President of sales & marketing announced, “Though there are still challenges in our industry, the market is showing signs of life, and Nissan and Infiniti vehicles are resonating with more consumers every day.” With all of the great strides that Nissan has made thus far, I am excited to see how it will do with the production of the Nissan LEAF in the upcoming months!
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- RT @BatdogRookie: I went car shopping today @windsornissan and saw a lot of cars I liked. With Dash we need an SUV. They have been a @Trent… 1 week ago
- RT @GFNF__: Announcement regarding our RESTOCK will be coming later today. Spread the word 🏃♂️ 2 months ago
- RT @ksrautomation: MASSIVE MAY GIVEAWAY 🥳☀️ Prizes Include: - 1x @ksrautomation key - 1x @sigmabots key - 1x @GFNF__ membership - 1x @Hype… 2 months ago
- RT @cardbrokers: We’ve teamed up with Goldin Auctions to give away two boxes of Formula 1 Topps Chrome! 🏎 TO ENTER: - Like this tweet - Fo… 2 months ago
- @masemase twitter.com/c9_software/st… 3 months ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 272,314 hits