The HHR has been around for 4 years now, and has quickly become one of the best cars in its class (besting the Scion xB, Honda Fit, PT Cruiser, etc., on many levels). While the HHR may not be right for everyone, it might be right for you. If you have never considered the HHR before, I recommend you take a closer look, and see for yourself just how amazing a vehicle it is. I can bet you that there are numerous details about the HHR you did not know. For instance, did you know it was named Best In Class Winner for Lowest Maintenance Cost by intellichoice.com? Or how about Consumer Digest’s “Best Buy Award”? And what about Kelly Blue Book’s “Coolest Car Under $18,000”?
Pretty awesome, huh?
Now, did you know these HHR attributes?:
- Flexible interior configuration
- 32MPG Highway Fuel-Economy
- Extremely high head room
- Trivia: HHR stands for “Heritage High Roof”
- Generous cargo room
- Various models to choose from
- 260 Horsepower on the 2.0L Turbocharged Model
- Cruise Control
- MP3 Player
- Remote Engine Start
- Heated front seats
- Power lumbar support
- StabiliTrak stability control
- 4-wheel ABS
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- 16 gallon fuel tank with a range of 512 miles
- 5-Star crash tests: driver, passenger, side-front and side-rear
- America’s Best Warranty: 5-yr/100,000 mile powertrain warranty with roadside assistance and courtesy transportation
How great is all that?! If you think that the HHR may be what you have been looking for, after-all, stop by your local Chevy dealer to test drive one, today. If you are in our area (the Bordentown/Trenton, NJ area) stop on by our dealership at 237 Route 130, Bordentown, NJ 08505 to take your test drive of the HHR!