Windsor Nissan is a female friendly dealership and is owned and operated by Marcy Maguire. Currently Marcy is the elected NADA Director for New Jersey and has previously been the NADA Director at Large for Women Dealers. Her leadership role has made her part of the 100 leading women in the North American Auto Industry. Marcy was voted Manheim’s Automotive Womenof the year in 2004 and Working Women Magazine made her one of the top 500 women. Marcy’s leadership extends globally; she has participated in the Women Business Leadership Summits as a representative of the US in Finland, Jordan and the United Arab Emirates. Marcy’s expertise, industry-specific knowledge and leadership skills have served the Automotive Industry and have contributed to improving the industry. Marcy has served on many committee’s; Industry Relations, Public Affairs Committee, Membership Committee, for the National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA), including the Dealer Election Action Committee (DEAC) and National Automobile Dealers Charitable Foundation (NADCF) as Ambassador.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- @garyvee #garyveelive Bad-As$ Bulldog 2 weeks ago
- @garyvee #garyveelive Great youtube show today. Patient Panda 2 weeks ago
- @garyvee Just changed my avatar to a sleeping bad a$s bulldog! 3 weeks ago
- RT @aidantag: 👀*Book Games NFT by @garyvee giveaway* - to kick off my page & give back for every 1k followers I gain in the next 2 weeks I’… 2 months ago
- RT @aidantag: 👀 GM! 40 followers to go till I hit 1k and pick the first winner of a book games NFT (worth 0.4eth!) 👀 2 months ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 273,535 hits