Car lovers have more resources than ever to find information, news, videos and podcasts about all things automobile. But, how do you tell the difference between the great reads from the just so-so stuff?
Here’s a guide to the best auto blogs on the web for the car lovers in the internet age.
- Motor Trend Blog: Most people know Motor Trend for their authoritative presence in the magazine publishing arena. However, their blog is a worthy read as well. After your subscription comes in the mail and you’ve read it from cover to cover, hop on over to the blog and check out the bonus content that you can only read on the web.
- Just a Car Guy: This blog is a great choice for anyone who just wants to geek out about cars with other people like you. From news about new colors to random musings about good designs, this is one to bookmark.
- Hybrid Cars Dream: If you love hybrids and dream of the incredible technology that makes eco-friendly driving possible, then this is one you don’t want to miss. You won’t believe how many angles there are to cover when it comes to green vehicles.
- Classic Car: Who doesn’t love to go back in time every once in a while and reminisce about where we’ve been? Classic Car takes a historical approach and celebrates a wide range of years and models.
- Auto Blog: Sometimes watching a video of a never before seen car is just what you need to get excited about a new year’s worth of vehicles. Auto Blog covers a wide range of cars and always has the best and newest video content. They also record a podcast for audio lovers.