The holiday season is upon us. Have your family and friends been good this year? If so, Bob Maguire Chevy has some unique gift ideas you won’t find shopping around in the malls.
Bob Maguire Chevy is here to help with your gift-giving needs! Here are some ideas for Chevy owners and their vehicles. There’s something on the list for everyone: the adventure seeker, the safety buff, the automotive enthusiast, the organizer and even ideas the entire family will enjoy.
Top 10 Automotive Gifts
1. Roof Rack—Still on the go after you park your vehicle? Get the upright bike carrier that set the standard for bike carrying flexibility and ease of use. Or for the snow-sport in the family get a great looking, fully locking ski and snowboard carrier.
2. Hitch Trailering Package—Know someone who would like a little tow in their go? Check out this welded structural steel Hitch Trailering Package featuring a standard receiver to fit most ball mount assemblies for your towing needs.
3. Roadside Assistance Package—This a smart gift the whole family can benefit from: items that help you keep safe and get you back on the road. Contents include a rain poncho, gloves, “Need Help” banner, flashlight, fuse kit, bungee cord, electrical tape, pliers, rag, screwdriver, booster cables and first aid kit.
4. Remote Start—By pressing a button on the key fob, the remote start system starts your parked vehicle. Great for pre-warming or pre-cooling your vehicle. Seamlessly integrated with your vehicle’s anti-theft and remote keyless entry systems.
5. Heated Seat Kit—Give someone the gift of warmth. This factory upgrade for the front seats can provide heated seats on a chilly morning.
6. Headrest DVD System— Quiet the backseat drivers of the family with a Dual DVD Rear Seat Entertainment System. Wireless headphones and a single remote control allow rear passengers to enjoy the audio program without disturbing the driver or other passengers.
7. Vehicle Security System—Defend yourself against those on the naughty list. Protect your vehicle with a Vehicle Security Shock Sensor Package, which sounds the horn and/or flashes the lights when someone, or something, strikes the vehicle.
8. Tanneau Cover and Toolbox—Help protect the one they love. This soft tonneau cover is constructed of durable, lightweight black grained vinyl to help protect truck bed cargo from the elements. For the hard-working yet hard-to-buy for on the list we recommend a built to last, diamond-patterned aluminum Tool Box. They can handle up to 250 lbs. of storage and are designed for easy organization and access.
9. Bedliner—Chevy trucks are tough. But if someone you know wants to avoid metal scarring bumps and bruises give them a durable Bedliner, complete with a tailgate liner. This Bedliner is fully ribbed, with a skid-resistant floor to help minimize load shifting.
10. Cargo Net and Organizer—For the neat freak in the family we recommend a cargo net and organizer. Keep small, light items neat and handy while in transit with a cargo net. It attaches easily to the sides of the trunk to keep things secure. A cargo organizer with collapsible wall and dividers allows you the flexibility to carry items of various sizes. Molded, high-grade, skid-resistant thermal plastic protects the rear cargo area.
You can view all the accessories1 at http://www.gmaccessorieszone.com/Chevrolet/.