The Best-In-Class Mid-Size Crossover SUV Is? The 2014 Nissan Rogue – Yet Another Award for the all-new 2014 Nissan Rogue
Yet another award to add to the mantle, which already has overflowing medals and trophies, of the all-new 2014 Nissan Rogue. This amazing Nissan vehicle has accumulated an amazing amount of accolades in a very short period of time. Nissan Dealers, like Windsor Nissan in East Windsor, NJ, could not be more happy to have the opportunity to sell the number one Mid-Size Crossover SUV in the USA!!!
Proud Nissan Rogue owners are letting their voice be heard with the recent naming of the all-new 2014 model as “Best-In-Class Mid-Size Crossover SUV” in AutoPacific’s 18th annual Vehicle Satisfaction Awards (VSA), an industry benchmark for measuring how satisfied an owner is with his/her new vehicle.
Created to identify the most satisfying vehicles on the market, AutoPacific’s 2014 VSA are based on the feedback of more than 92,000 new vehicle owners, whose satisfaction is objectively measured with 50 separate attributes ranging from interior comfort and convenience to fuel economy and performance. In the national survey, 2014 Rogue owners identified exterior styling, reliability, handling and feeling safe while driving as the Rogue’s “top satisfying attributes.”
“With its combination of high style, best-in-class highway fuel economy*, top safety features, innovative technology and much more, the all-new 2014 Nissan Rogue was created to satisfy anyone considering a vehicle in this rapidly growing segment,” said Fred Diaz, senior vice president, Nissan Sales & Marketing and Operations. “Given that this AutoPacific award stems directly from vehicle owners, it’s an honor to know owners share our passion for the 2014 Rogue, and we’re thrilled to receive this recognition.”
The Rogue, which was completely redesigned for the 2014 model year, challenges convention once again with bold emotive styling, a premium interior created with comfort in mind, as well as an array of available affordable technologies. Rogue offers optional 3-row/7-passenger seating, along with exceptional passenger and cargo flexibility with its innovative EZ Flex™ seating System and innovative Divide-N-Hide™ Cargo System. Every 2014 Nissan Rogue is equipped with a responsive 2.5-liter 4-cylinder engine rated at 170 horsepower and 175 lb-ft of torque. The engine is matched with an advanced Xtronic transmission. Rogue comes in three well-equipped models, S, SV and SL, each in a choice of front-wheel or all-wheel drive. Let me assure you in that you cannot go wrong with your selection. Your trim level selection will truly come down to your specific vehicle needs, but even the most base of Rogue crossovers is highly equipped with an array of standard options that will rock your world.
If you are interested in learning more about the award giant, the all-new 2014 Nissan Rogue, feel free to checkout Windsor Nissan’s new vehicle inventory and selection of 2014 Nissan Rogue automobiles.
Happy Travels to all!
Nissan Rogue named Best Crossover by Parents Magazine and as 1 of the 10 Best Family Cars by Edmunds.com
Reaffirming its position as an ideal family road-trip machine, today the all-new 2014 Nissan Rogue was named “Best Crossover” in the 2014 Parents and Edmunds.com 10 Best Family Cars list. The award comes on the heels of news that the 2014 Rogue set yet another sales record in May 2013.
For the seventh straight year, car experts at Parents and Edmunds.com evaluated hundreds of vehicles to determine which are best suited for families. This year, the top 10 were chosen based on safety, convenience and high-tech performance features at all price levels. As a recent Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) “Top Safety Pick Plus” – coupled with best-in-class cargo capacity*, best-in-class starting price**, best-in-class highway fuel economy*** and innovative, class-exclusive**** features such as the EZ Flex™ Seating System, Divide-N-Hide™ Cargo System and available Around View Monitor® – the 2014 Nissan Rogue met the judges’ criteria across all categories.
“On behalf of all of our Nissan families, it’s an honor to receive this award from Parents and Edmunds.com for the all-new 2014 Rogue,” said Fred Diaz, senior vice president, Nissan Sales & Marketing and Operations. “With its combination of innovative features and a strong value equation, the Rogue allows families to ride in comfort and style without burning a hole in the pocket book.”
The Nissan Rogue, which was completely redesigned for the 2014 model year, features bold, emotive styling, a premium interior created with comfort and multi-tasking in mind, and an array of available affordable technologies. Rogue offers optional 3-row/7-passenger seating, along with exceptional passenger and cargo flexibility. Every 2014 Nissan Rogue is equipped with a responsive 2.5-liter 4-cylinder engine rated at 170 horsepower and 175 lb-ft of torque. The engine is matched with an advanced Xtronic transmission. Rogue comes in three well-equipped models, S, SV and SL, each in a choice of front-wheel or all-wheel drive.
The complete 2014 Parents and Edmunds.com 10 Best Family Cars list will be published in the July 2014 issue of Parents magazine and is available online at Parents.com/best-family-cars. Windsor Nissan in East Windsor, NJ is proud to sell the highly recognized 2014 Nissan Rogue and currently has a full inventory of small crossover Rogues @ 590 U.S. 130 on sale right now!!!!
1. Breakthrough Design. Not only does the all-new 2015 Nissan Murano look like nothing else in the segment, its 0.31 coefficient of drag (the same as many contemporary sports cars) is projected to be among the best in segment. Key contributors to the low aerodynamic Cd include the lower grille shutter, front and rear spoilers, rear tire deflectors, rear suspension fairings and optimized fuel tank design.
2. Tuned LED Headlights. The available LED headlights, while providing excellent energy use efficiency and durability (versus halogen and xenon lights), required extensive tuning to refine the shape and light intensity. Murano also features standard LED Daytime Running Lights, LED taillights and integrated LED lights in the sideview mirrors.
3. Zero Gravity, Extra Heat. Murano backs up its position as a “social lounge” by treating rear seat passengers to many amenities usually reserved for front seat occupants. This includes rear Zero Gravity outboard seat design, available high-speed seat heating and rear USB connection port. Rear seat knee room has increased by 1.4 inches (versus the previous Murano) due to a slimmer front seat seatback design.
4. Less Weight, Better MPG. The new Murano features an approximate 130-pound overall weight reduction, which when combined with optimized aerodynamics, low rolling resistance tires, engine and transmission enhancements and other drivetrain improvements, is projected to result in an approximately 20 percent gain in combined fuel economy versus the previous generation Murano (2015 Murano EPA fuel economy ratings not yet available).
5. Extra Set of Eyes. The new Murano includes up to four onboard cameras and three radar systems, to provide input to a range of standard and available technologies including Blind Spot Warning (BSW), Predictive Forward Collision Warning (PFCW), Forward Emergency Braking, Intelligent Cruise Control, Cross Traffic Alert (CTA) and class-exclusive Around View® Monitor with Moving Object Detection.
6. Let There Be Light, Lots of It. The Murano’s available power Panoramic Moonroof has been reconfigured for the new third-generation design. A single opening replaces the previous two separated panels and the glass area is a 40 percent longer sliding length, with the opening area increased by 29 percent (versus the previous generation Murano). The new Murano also an advanced lighting system, welcoming occupants to the premium interior day or night.
7. Off with the Switches. Murano’s new instrument panel is designed for ease of use. Along with larger information screens, such as the 7.0-inch high resolution customizable Advance Drive-Assist Display and available 8.0-inch multi-touch control center display, the number of audio and navigation switches has been reduced by 60 percent (from 25 to 10) for a more user-friendly experience.
8. Clutch Cargo (Area): Not to be overlooked among all the premium design features of the new Murano is its utility. The rear cargo area dimensions have been stretched 3.3 inches in width and 2.0 inches in length, which along with the reconfigured shape of the rear liftgate, results in four extra cubic feet of cargo space – projected to be among the largest cargo area in the segment. Cargo is now also easier to load with the fold-flat rear seats creating a flat luggage floor. The split-folding rear seat, with available power return, can be controlled completely from the cargo area – so there’s no need to walk to each door to raise the seats.
9. 1st in the U.S. The 2015 Murano will be assembled for the first time in the United States (the previous two generations were produced in Japan), becoming the ninth model in production at the Canton Vehicle Assembly Plant in Canton, Mississippi. Murano will be exported from Mississippi to more than 100 markets around the world.
10. Growing Market. The first-generation Murano was launched in November 2002 as a 2003 model. Nearly 700,000 have been sold in the U.S. to date. The mid-SUV segment is projected to increase 19 percent between 2013 and 2016. Key vehicles in the segment include Ford Edge, Hyundai Santa Fe Sport and Kia Sorento.
Windsor Nissan in East Windsor, NJ is thrilled with the upcoming release of the all-new 2015 Nissan Murano crossover. We know that this vehicle will be an amazing addition to our already award winning lineup; the Nissan Altima, Nissan Sentra, Nissan Pathfinder, Nissan Maxima & the all-new 2014 Nissan Rogue. We cannot wait for Fall 2014!
All-New 2014 Nissan Rogue Named to Kiplinger’s “2014 Best Value Awards” Winners; the redesigned rogue continues to build up an impressive mantle of trophies.
The Rogue has been fully redesigned for 2014 and Nissan hit a grand slam by creating an even better small crossover than we could have imagined. The all-new 2014 Nissan Rogue is extremely competitive on equipment & efficiency compared to other small crossovers, and it excels in refinement, styling & technology. The more aggressive look inside and out projects a more masculine look that resembles the front fascia of the all-new Pathfinder that came to market at the end of 2013. The headlamps even resemble the front lights of the new Audi sedan that you see racing up and down the New Jersey Turnpike.
Prior to receiving this distinguished award from Kiplinger, the all-new 2014 Nissan Rogue was named by Kelley Blue Book’s KBB.com as one the 12 Best Family Cars. KBB.com recognized the Rogue’s “wealth of amenities and clever cargo solutions” like the Divide-N-Hide cargo system. The editor stated that the Rogue was “surprisingly good at accommodating a rear-facing booster seat while still giving front passengers good legroom.” More importantly, the vehicle was also touted as a top 12 vehicle for a practical family because the 2014 Nissan Rogue is a wonderful selection for inexpensive transportation.
Now getting back to the Rogue’s most recent headline, Kiplinger’s Personal Finance has named the 2014 Nissan Rogue the “Most Fuel-Efficient Small Crossover” in their most recent publication of 2014 Best Value Awards. It is plain & simple; the 2014 Nissan Rogue has amazing fuel economy at an affordable price!
As stated in the most recent press release from Nissan North America, “The all-new 2014 Rogue was praised by the publication for its excellent combined fuel economy of 28 miles per gallon, which provides an excellent value to consumers with annual fuel costs a mere $1,800. Rogue also gets best-in-class 33 mpg highway in front-wheel drive models.”
The Rogue’s success has not only been measured in awards. The vehicle set a January 2014 sales record with 13,831 deliveries in its first full month of sales, which was a 54.5% increase compared to one year earlier. Here at Windsor Nissan, we have not been able to keep the all-new 2014 Rogue on the lot for more than a day or two. Each time we get a new Rogue off the trailer, we have another happy sales customer lined up for delivery.
Nissan’s tagline, Innovation that excites, is spot on for the new Rogue. The technology is outstanding – I’ve yet to see a better built-in navigation system. The navigation system’s seven-inch color touchscreen refreshes with impressive fluidity and the nav is way quicker to respond and far more intuitive to use compared to other small crossover vehicles sold by the competition. The Bluetooth is reliable and super fast connecting. Plus, the mini-screen that you can see through the steering wheel is a great touch. I love the AroundView monitor; the moonroof is huge and makes the driving experience extremely pleasant. Finally, the power liftgate is excellent and convenient to use.
As an economy-oriented family hauler, the all-new 2014 Rogue small crossover delivers on all fronts. “Nissan carefully checked-off the segment’s objective requirements of a roomy cabin, all-weather capability, solid fuel economy, interesting styling and innovative technology,” as stated by autoblog.com. Dealers such as us, Windsor Nissan, could not be more proud to sell this awesome, value-packed vehicle.
The premium style and features combined with the available 3rd row seating option make the 2014 Nissan Rogue the premiere choice for New Jersey auto shoppers seeking to buy a comfortable and highly functional small crossover SUV. Windsor Nissan invites you to 590 U.S. 130 in East Windsor, New Jersey to see exactly why companies like Kelley Blue Book and Kiplinger continue to brag about this superb Nissan vehicle.