Bob Maguire Chevrolet had a wonderful time at the Bordentown Halloween parade this past Sunday, October 30th 2011 !
The marching bands were great and all of the floats looked incredible! Bob Maguire Chevrolet is proud to be a part of the Bordentown, NJ community and is looking forward to being a part of the parade next year!
- Small car with aggressive, youthful design in five-door and sedan models
- Available Ecotec 1.4L turbo with an estimated 138 hp (103 kW)
- Engineered for agile, athletic ride and handling
- Smart connectivity features including MyChevrolet smartphone app
- Only small car built in America
- On sale now at Bob Maguire Chevrolet !!!
The all-new 2012 Sonic, available now at Bob Maguire Chevrolet, is a small car with a large array of features and amenities – with a starting price of only $14,495 (including destination charge). Its youthful, aggressive design is backed by turbocharged performance and agile ride and handling, combining to deliver an efficient and fun small car.
The Sonic is offered in two body styles: a stylish four-door sedan and a sporty five-door. Each delivers class-leading, rear-seat roominess and cargo space. A variety of connectivity features enhance the driving experience.
“The all-new Chevrolet Sonic will offer our customers both practicality and fun,” said Michael Maguire, President of Bob Maguire Chevrolet. “The great design, latest connectivity features and performance ability of the vehicle are sure to make the Sonic a fast favorite among New Jersey drivers.”
Sonic’s highlights include:
- Available efficient Ecotec 1.4L turbo engine rated at an estimated 138 horsepower (103 kW) – 18 horsepower (14 kW) more than Ford Fiesta – that delivers competitive fuel economy. It’s the same engine used in the Chevrolet Cruze in a smaller, lighter package for a greater feeling of performance
- Standard Ecotec 1.8L engine paired with five-speed manual or six-speed automatic transmissions
- Ecotec 1.4L turbo available with a six-speed manual transmission
- Ride and handling tuned for the North American market; standard electronic power steering and StabiliTrak electronic stability control with rollover sensing
- Sedan offers trunk capacity that is greater than most compact cars; hatchback and sedan offer better rear-seat roominess than Ford Fiesta. With a rear seat that folds nearly flat, the Sonic hatchback has greater cargo capacity than Fiesta
- Connectivity includes OnStar with six months of Turn-by-Turn navigation. Available features include XM Satellite Radio, USB and Bluetooth functionality and MyChevrolet mobile application
- Remote start, heated front seats and sunroof, all rarities in the segment
- Comprehensive safety features include 10 standard air bags, anti-lock brakes, electronic brake force distribution, brake assist and OnStar with Automatic Crash Response.
Bob Maguire Chevrolet and 13,000 residents of Burlington and Camden counties joined together at the American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk to fight breast cancer and provide hope to those whose lives have been affected by this disease.
Bob Maguire Chevrolet employees, friends and family raised more than $150 for the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk on October 23rd, 2011 at Cooper River Park in Pennsauken, NJ. At this year’s walk, the dealership and local community helped to take a step in the right direction toward finding a cure for breast cancer.
“Breast cancer affects our grandmothers, mothers, daughters, sisters and friends, which is why we at Bob Maguire Chevrolet are helping to make strides against breast cancer,” said Henry Staniecki of Bob Maguire Chevrolet. “The American Cancer Society is the official sponsor of birthdays, and as Chevrolet celebrates its 100th birthday this year, we are hoping we can help find a cure for breast cancer so that women can celebrate more birthdays.”
In addition, in October, Bob Maguire Chevrolet is offering customers oil change and brake pad service specials, where they can waive special rebates of $5, $10 and $25 and Chevy will contribute this amount to the American Cancer Society to help fight breast cancer. To learn more about these specials, please visit http://www.BobMaguireChevrolet.com.
The American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Breast Cancer is a noncompetitive, inspirational event that raises awareness and funds to make strides to end breast cancer by finding cures and supporting programs and services for all people facing the disease. Funds raised through Making Strides will help the American Cancer Society save lives and create more birthdays by helping people stay well by taking steps to reduce breast cancer risk or find it early; helping people get well by providing information and support during and after a breast cancer diagnosis; by finding cures through investment in groundbreaking breast cancer research; and by fighting back by encouraging lawmakers to pass laws to defeat breast cancer and by rallying communities worldwide to join the fight.
Since 1993, nearly 7 million walkers have raised more than $400 million through Making Strides Against Breast Cancer events. This year, on October 23rd, 2011, at 10:00am at Cooper River Park, Bob Maguire Chevrolet and Burlington/Camden county residents took a step in the right direction toward finding a cure for breast cancer and helping women celebrate more birthdays.