The 2009 Chevrolet Malibu has a new six-speed automatic transmission on Malibu’s with the 2.4-liter, four cylinder engine. The sticker price is about $25,000 to $28,000 for a four cylinder with the new transmission. The two added gears improve on minimizing drive train jerkiness, and improvegas mileage from 30 mpg on the highway to 33 mpg. The city mileage remains unchanged at 22 mpg. With the Malibu’s trunk space, quiet ride, competent handling, excellent navigation, entertainment systems, and a good safety rating, the Malibu matches today’s economy.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 267,365 hits