On Friday Nissan said it has developed the world’s first inverter using silicon carbide diodes for use in alternative-fuel vehicles, including fuel-cell vehicles, electric and hybrid vehicles. The inverter is regarded as one of the key pieces in electric-powered vehicle development. Nissan has kicked off tests using an X-Trail fuel cell vehicle with their new technology, which is called the SiC inverter. The inverter controls the electricity coming from the power source in electric-powered vehicles, which also improves reliability.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- @FuseRobotics I was immediately on it and got the correct square and it was OOS? Was there 1 available? 5 hours ago
- @stellara_io #StellarSunday = Big Day! 8 hours ago
- @stellara_io Excited for tomorrow! 8 hours ago
- @SaturnAutos @GMParts twitter.com/RedDirtProxies… 1 day ago
- @masemase twitter.com/RedDirtProxies… 1 day ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 271,719 hits