The Best-In-Class Mid-Size Crossover SUV Is? The 2014 Nissan Rogue – Yet Another Award for the all-new 2014 Nissan Rogue
Yet another award to add to the mantle, which already has overflowing medals and trophies, of the all-new 2014 Nissan Rogue. This amazing Nissan vehicle has accumulated an amazing amount of accolades in a very short period of time. Nissan Dealers, like Windsor Nissan in East Windsor, NJ, could not be more happy to have the opportunity to sell the number one Mid-Size Crossover SUV in the USA!!!
Proud Nissan Rogue owners are letting their voice be heard with the recent naming of the all-new 2014 model as “Best-In-Class Mid-Size Crossover SUV” in AutoPacific’s 18th annual Vehicle Satisfaction Awards (VSA), an industry benchmark for measuring how satisfied an owner is with his/her new vehicle.
Created to identify the most satisfying vehicles on the market, AutoPacific’s 2014 VSA are based on the feedback of more than 92,000 new vehicle owners, whose satisfaction is objectively measured with 50 separate attributes ranging from interior comfort and convenience to fuel economy and performance. In the national survey, 2014 Rogue owners identified exterior styling, reliability, handling and feeling safe while driving as the Rogue’s “top satisfying attributes.”
“With its combination of high style, best-in-class highway fuel economy*, top safety features, innovative technology and much more, the all-new 2014 Nissan Rogue was created to satisfy anyone considering a vehicle in this rapidly growing segment,” said Fred Diaz, senior vice president, Nissan Sales & Marketing and Operations. “Given that this AutoPacific award stems directly from vehicle owners, it’s an honor to know owners share our passion for the 2014 Rogue, and we’re thrilled to receive this recognition.”
The Rogue, which was completely redesigned for the 2014 model year, challenges convention once again with bold emotive styling, a premium interior created with comfort in mind, as well as an array of available affordable technologies. Rogue offers optional 3-row/7-passenger seating, along with exceptional passenger and cargo flexibility with its innovative EZ Flex™ seating System and innovative Divide-N-Hide™ Cargo System. Every 2014 Nissan Rogue is equipped with a responsive 2.5-liter 4-cylinder engine rated at 170 horsepower and 175 lb-ft of torque. The engine is matched with an advanced Xtronic transmission. Rogue comes in three well-equipped models, S, SV and SL, each in a choice of front-wheel or all-wheel drive. Let me assure you in that you cannot go wrong with your selection. Your trim level selection will truly come down to your specific vehicle needs, but even the most base of Rogue crossovers is highly equipped with an array of standard options that will rock your world.
If you are interested in learning more about the award giant, the all-new 2014 Nissan Rogue, feel free to checkout Windsor Nissan’s new vehicle inventory and selection of 2014 Nissan Rogue automobiles.
Happy Travels to all!
1. Breakthrough Design. Not only does the all-new 2015 Nissan Murano look like nothing else in the segment, its 0.31 coefficient of drag (the same as many contemporary sports cars) is projected to be among the best in segment. Key contributors to the low aerodynamic Cd include the lower grille shutter, front and rear spoilers, rear tire deflectors, rear suspension fairings and optimized fuel tank design.
2. Tuned LED Headlights. The available LED headlights, while providing excellent energy use efficiency and durability (versus halogen and xenon lights), required extensive tuning to refine the shape and light intensity. Murano also features standard LED Daytime Running Lights, LED taillights and integrated LED lights in the sideview mirrors.
3. Zero Gravity, Extra Heat. Murano backs up its position as a “social lounge” by treating rear seat passengers to many amenities usually reserved for front seat occupants. This includes rear Zero Gravity outboard seat design, available high-speed seat heating and rear USB connection port. Rear seat knee room has increased by 1.4 inches (versus the previous Murano) due to a slimmer front seat seatback design.
4. Less Weight, Better MPG. The new Murano features an approximate 130-pound overall weight reduction, which when combined with optimized aerodynamics, low rolling resistance tires, engine and transmission enhancements and other drivetrain improvements, is projected to result in an approximately 20 percent gain in combined fuel economy versus the previous generation Murano (2015 Murano EPA fuel economy ratings not yet available).
5. Extra Set of Eyes. The new Murano includes up to four onboard cameras and three radar systems, to provide input to a range of standard and available technologies including Blind Spot Warning (BSW), Predictive Forward Collision Warning (PFCW), Forward Emergency Braking, Intelligent Cruise Control, Cross Traffic Alert (CTA) and class-exclusive Around View® Monitor with Moving Object Detection.
6. Let There Be Light, Lots of It. The Murano’s available power Panoramic Moonroof has been reconfigured for the new third-generation design. A single opening replaces the previous two separated panels and the glass area is a 40 percent longer sliding length, with the opening area increased by 29 percent (versus the previous generation Murano). The new Murano also an advanced lighting system, welcoming occupants to the premium interior day or night.
7. Off with the Switches. Murano’s new instrument panel is designed for ease of use. Along with larger information screens, such as the 7.0-inch high resolution customizable Advance Drive-Assist Display and available 8.0-inch multi-touch control center display, the number of audio and navigation switches has been reduced by 60 percent (from 25 to 10) for a more user-friendly experience.
8. Clutch Cargo (Area): Not to be overlooked among all the premium design features of the new Murano is its utility. The rear cargo area dimensions have been stretched 3.3 inches in width and 2.0 inches in length, which along with the reconfigured shape of the rear liftgate, results in four extra cubic feet of cargo space – projected to be among the largest cargo area in the segment. Cargo is now also easier to load with the fold-flat rear seats creating a flat luggage floor. The split-folding rear seat, with available power return, can be controlled completely from the cargo area – so there’s no need to walk to each door to raise the seats.
9. 1st in the U.S. The 2015 Murano will be assembled for the first time in the United States (the previous two generations were produced in Japan), becoming the ninth model in production at the Canton Vehicle Assembly Plant in Canton, Mississippi. Murano will be exported from Mississippi to more than 100 markets around the world.
10. Growing Market. The first-generation Murano was launched in November 2002 as a 2003 model. Nearly 700,000 have been sold in the U.S. to date. The mid-SUV segment is projected to increase 19 percent between 2013 and 2016. Key vehicles in the segment include Ford Edge, Hyundai Santa Fe Sport and Kia Sorento.
Windsor Nissan in East Windsor, NJ is thrilled with the upcoming release of the all-new 2015 Nissan Murano crossover. We know that this vehicle will be an amazing addition to our already award winning lineup; the Nissan Altima, Nissan Sentra, Nissan Pathfinder, Nissan Maxima & the all-new 2014 Nissan Rogue. We cannot wait for Fall 2014!
Biggest 3-Day Holiday Sale in Mercer County NJ History
East Windsor, NJ – Sales Manager Michael Castiello has announced today that Windsor Nissan is planning another hugely successful $990 Pre-Owned Vehicle Sale this Friday, November 29th at 9:15AM through Monday, December 2nd at 9:00PM to celebrate the annual retail sales holidays, Black Friday & Cyber Monday. Windsor Nissan ran a similar event in October and stunned a number of competitors.
Customer who participated in the last sale event have raved about the tremendous deals they received and can’t get over the fact they were able to purchase such quality used vehicles at such low prices. To the surprise of many, consumers were even able to take advantage of unprecedented sale offers on New Nissan vehicles, which included leasing and financing deals. As a result, the management team at Windsor Nissan has decided to enhance their 3-Day Black Friday, Cyber Monday Sale by including all-time low lease payments, sign & drive lease offers and Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles marked down more than 25% from original MSRP.
This sale is taking place at Windsor Nissan 590 US 130 East Windsor NJ, just minutes from Route I-95 and Route 1. Registration starts at 9:00AM. Vehicles will be clearly marked, so come early for the best selection.
This is a one-of-a-kind sale designed to get the local community driving again. According to Sales Manager Michael Castiello, “We are helping those people that just can’t afford a car right now. Everyday, we receive pristine lease turn-ins, factory program cars, recent trade-ins, rental cars & bank repossession vehicles and rather than an selling them to strangers at the auction or to wholesalers, we have begun taking a new approach.” He adds, “We’re performing safety inspections on every vehicle and we are offering them at drastically discounted prices direct to the general public.”
Finance expert Greg Gilley stated, “Every effort will be made to secure credit approval for those who have had financial difficulties or damaged credit over the last few years. Extended terms and special financing will be available to help reduce monthly payments or obtain credit for those that previously had challenges. “ Mr. Gilley simply stated, “We are trying help our customers and community residents get back on the road and assist them at rebuilding their credit at the same time. These are the regular folks who are feeling this economic downturn the hardest.”
Windsor Nissan believes that reviving the economy starts at home, and that changing things locally will lead to changing things nationally.
The $990 3-Day Black Friday and Cyber Monday Vehicle Sale Event will make vehicles available at low prices that are not normally offered to the general public. According to Mr. Gilley, “We want to give our customers a reason to believe in the local economy again. Someone’s got to look out for their best interests.”
Customers are encouraged to arrive as early as 9:00AM. Every vehicle will be cleaned, detailed, and fully prepared for instant delivery. At 9:15AM, Castiello and Gilley, with their sales team, will mark the special sale price on each and every vehicle.
And because Windsor Nissan customers are feeling the credit crunch right now, Ownership has given the dealership’s financing manager the resources necessary to get most customers’ credit approved on the spot. Loan processing and financing representatives will be on-site during this Black Friday / Cyber Monday Sale Event to ensure prompt credit approval and same day delivery of all sold vehicles.
This means that customers with “less than perfect” credit history can have their credit approved and drive a quality pre-owned car, truck, van, SUV, or even a new Nissan home. Even if a customer’s credit report shows a bankruptcy, divorce, tax lien, slow payment history, missed payment, or repossession, or if a customer is a first time buyer, Windsor Nissan will accept all applications.
This special, 3-DAY BLACK FRIDAY & CYBER MONDAY $990 Vehicle Sale will be held in East Windsor, NJ this Friday, November 29th at 9:15AM through Cyber Monday, December 2nd at 9:00PM.
Customers are encouraged to register as early as 9:00AM. Incredible sale prices, starting as low as $990, will be posted no later than 9:15AM. Michael Castiello also reminds customers that the holiday sale event is first-come, first-served, so it’s critical to come early to have the best chance of getting the vehicle of your choice.
Customers wishing to trade in a vehicle are asked to bring their title or payment book for immediate delivery. Windsor Nissan will even pay off your trade-in in full, no matter how much you still owe on it. Negative equity will carry forward. Most of these surplus pre-owned vehicles will get sent directly to auto auctions for liquidation. So, if anyone has been thinking about purchasing a good, clean, dependable pre-owned car, truck, van or sport utility vehicle, do not miss this special one-day only sale.
For more information about this sale at Windsor Nissan, please contact them at: 1-800-884-3816.
The inconvenience of a flat seems disastrous at the time, but if you remember your steps—and we cannot stress this enough—in the right order, you can be up and running in about 20 minutes.
- Pull off the highway to a relatively safe spot where you can work. Open the trunk.
- Familiarize yourself with the jack, the tools, the spare and the owner’s manual. Ideally you should have done this when you bought the car. If you didn’t, stop reading this article and do it now. It takes 10 minutes, which will save you 10 minutes when it really counts.
- Loosen the lug nuts with the lug wrench. Sometimes this means attaching the lug wrench to a nut so that you can stand on the handle of the wrench and use all your weight to loosen it. Lug nuts are usually very tight. Loosening lug nuts before you jack up the car may be the second most important step to remember.
- Jack up the car (make sure it’s in park), using the owner’s manual as a guide so you know where to place the jack.
- Get the car high enough so the tire is no longer touching the ground plus 3-4 inches. Take the loose lug nuts off, by wrench or by hand.
- Pull the flat and put on the spare. This step takes the most strength, and is most likely to mess up your clothes.
- Put on the lug nuts but do not tighten all the way. Just get them as tight as you can with your hand.
- Lower the car down to the ground using the jack.
- This is the most important step—tighten the lug nuts with the wrench as much as you can, again using the standing and bouncing method if you think it’s necessary.
This should get you on your way in the shortest possible time. You can figure out what went wrong with the tire later.
Most of us were raised by fine, upstanding citizens who taught us right from wrong, so we all know that high-octane gas is better for your engine than regular gas.
Are you sitting down? Good, because none of that is true anymore. Cars have changed, engineering has improved and premium gas costs 20-30 cents more per gallon for almost no benefit. Let’s look at the myths about high-octane fuel.
Increased Performance—The lore about premium gas is that it improves the performance of the engine. In some high-compression engines, you can get more power out of premium gas, but if you offset it with the extra cost, it’s a wash. If your car feels underpowered, it’s probably not because of the gas. You might want to check with a mechanic.
There is one rare instance where premium can help. If you have a vehicle under a heavy load, like towing a large boat with a small car across the dessert, then premium might help the journey by providing more power. But it won’t help your engine life.
Some engines require premium—There was a time when premium gas was “recommended” by the owner’s manual, but now it’s merely “suggested.” That’s because all engines are designed to work using regular gas with no consequences to the longevity of the engine.
Premium reduces knock and ping—Before 1996, using premium did reduce premature ignition and thus reduced knock and ping. And knock and ping did definitively take years off an engine. But now, engines are equipped with a knock sensor that automatically adjusts the fuel and air to prevent this. So again, only under extreme heavy-load situations will premium will be needed.
If you use premium now, test it out. Try regular for four or five tanks and see if you notice any difference. If not, you can probably save nearly $200 a year by buying regular.
At Nissan, we know our loyal customers have different driving needs and desires. That’s why we have outstanding specials on our full line of vehicles, including our reliable sedans, versatile crossovers, capable trucks or dependable SUVs. There is truly something for everyone.
With spring upon us and summer coming, now is the time to check out the amazing specials on our hottest sports cars—the 370Z Coupe and 370Z Roadster. Can you imagine just how wide your grin would be as you’re shredding tar around every corner in style in one of these sports car powerhouses? Be the envy of your friends while experiencing some of the best Nissan has to offer.
Need something that fits the whole family? Our line of SUVs, including the Pathfinder, Armada and Xterra, provide the room you need, the comfort you desire, and the versatility for taking kids to the games, that long summer trip or a quick weekend getaway.
Japanese car giant Nissan is to build a new hatchback at its UK plant, creating more than 1,000 jobs at the site and at component companies. The announcement was made by Prime Minister David Cameron and Nissan chief operating officer Toshiyuki Shiga, during a visit to Nissan’s headquarters in Yokohama, Japan on 10 April, The Telegraph reported.
The new medium-sized model will be built in Sunderland in 2014, creating an additional 225 jobs at the factory and 900 at component companies supplying Nissan.
The move follows an announcement last month that the North East plant will also produce a compact car based on the so-called Invitation concept model from next year.
The two new models will result in more than 3,000 jobs being created in the UK automotive sector within the next two years – 625 at Nissan and the remainder across the supply base.
Once recruitment for both models is complete, the Sunderland plant’s workforce will stand at a record 6,225, supporting annual production of more than half a million models.
Nissan said the new hatchback, which will be named closer to its sales launch, marks the carmaker’s return to the mainstream medium segment in Europe and will play a major role in the company’s continued expansion.
Around 80,000 of the new hatchback model will be built annually, triggering the need for the Sunderland plant to launch an additional shift.
This will see both the factory’s production lines operating around the clock for the first time in the plant’s 26-year history, a move which will take manufacturing capacity beyond 550,000 units.
The announcement also consolidates Sunderland’s position as the UK’s largest car manufacturer, a title it has held since 1998.
In 2010 Sunderland became the first UK car plant to produce more than 400,000 models in a single year when 423,000 Qashqais, Notes and Jukes rolled off the line.
The record was beaten last year when 480,000 cars were produced, and Nissan said the plant was preparing to pass the half-million mark for the first time.
Nissan is investing an additional £127 million in its Sunderland operation, supported by an offer of £8.2 million from the Government’s Regional Growth Fund.
Nissan built the Sunderland plant in 1984 and production began in 1986, with total investment set to reach £3.5 billion.
More than 6.5 million cars have been built at the factory, with 80% of production exported to 97 world markets.
*A Special thank you to neurope.eu for this wonderful article!*
The Nissan NOW Sales Event is going on NOW at Windsor Nissan!
See all of the savings and discounts at Windsor Nissan’s website or visit us at 590 US Highway 130, East Windsor, NJ 08520.
Hurry to Windsor Nissan NOW before all of the savings are gone!