1. Breakthrough Design. Not only does the all-new 2015 Nissan Murano look like nothing else in the segment, its 0.31 coefficient of drag (the same as many contemporary sports cars) is projected to be among the best in segment. Key contributors to the low aerodynamic Cd include the lower grille shutter, front and rear spoilers, rear tire deflectors, rear suspension fairings and optimized fuel tank design.
2. Tuned LED Headlights. The available LED headlights, while providing excellent energy use efficiency and durability (versus halogen and xenon lights), required extensive tuning to refine the shape and light intensity. Murano also features standard LED Daytime Running Lights, LED taillights and integrated LED lights in the sideview mirrors.
3. Zero Gravity, Extra Heat. Murano backs up its position as a “social lounge” by treating rear seat passengers to many amenities usually reserved for front seat occupants. This includes rear Zero Gravity outboard seat design, available high-speed seat heating and rear USB connection port. Rear seat knee room has increased by 1.4 inches (versus the previous Murano) due to a slimmer front seat seatback design.
4. Less Weight, Better MPG. The new Murano features an approximate 130-pound overall weight reduction, which when combined with optimized aerodynamics, low rolling resistance tires, engine and transmission enhancements and other drivetrain improvements, is projected to result in an approximately 20 percent gain in combined fuel economy versus the previous generation Murano (2015 Murano EPA fuel economy ratings not yet available).
5. Extra Set of Eyes. The new Murano includes up to four onboard cameras and three radar systems, to provide input to a range of standard and available technologies including Blind Spot Warning (BSW), Predictive Forward Collision Warning (PFCW), Forward Emergency Braking, Intelligent Cruise Control, Cross Traffic Alert (CTA) and class-exclusive Around View® Monitor with Moving Object Detection.
6. Let There Be Light, Lots of It. The Murano’s available power Panoramic Moonroof has been reconfigured for the new third-generation design. A single opening replaces the previous two separated panels and the glass area is a 40 percent longer sliding length, with the opening area increased by 29 percent (versus the previous generation Murano). The new Murano also an advanced lighting system, welcoming occupants to the premium interior day or night.
7. Off with the Switches. Murano’s new instrument panel is designed for ease of use. Along with larger information screens, such as the 7.0-inch high resolution customizable Advance Drive-Assist Display and available 8.0-inch multi-touch control center display, the number of audio and navigation switches has been reduced by 60 percent (from 25 to 10) for a more user-friendly experience.
8. Clutch Cargo (Area): Not to be overlooked among all the premium design features of the new Murano is its utility. The rear cargo area dimensions have been stretched 3.3 inches in width and 2.0 inches in length, which along with the reconfigured shape of the rear liftgate, results in four extra cubic feet of cargo space – projected to be among the largest cargo area in the segment. Cargo is now also easier to load with the fold-flat rear seats creating a flat luggage floor. The split-folding rear seat, with available power return, can be controlled completely from the cargo area – so there’s no need to walk to each door to raise the seats.
9. 1st in the U.S. The 2015 Murano will be assembled for the first time in the United States (the previous two generations were produced in Japan), becoming the ninth model in production at the Canton Vehicle Assembly Plant in Canton, Mississippi. Murano will be exported from Mississippi to more than 100 markets around the world.
10. Growing Market. The first-generation Murano was launched in November 2002 as a 2003 model. Nearly 700,000 have been sold in the U.S. to date. The mid-SUV segment is projected to increase 19 percent between 2013 and 2016. Key vehicles in the segment include Ford Edge, Hyundai Santa Fe Sport and Kia Sorento.
Windsor Nissan in East Windsor, NJ is thrilled with the upcoming release of the all-new 2015 Nissan Murano crossover. We know that this vehicle will be an amazing addition to our already award winning lineup; the Nissan Altima, Nissan Sentra, Nissan Pathfinder, Nissan Maxima & the all-new 2014 Nissan Rogue. We cannot wait for Fall 2014!
Biggest 3-Day Holiday Sale in Mercer County NJ History
East Windsor, NJ – Sales Manager Michael Castiello has announced today that Windsor Nissan is planning another hugely successful $990 Pre-Owned Vehicle Sale this Friday, November 29th at 9:15AM through Monday, December 2nd at 9:00PM to celebrate the annual retail sales holidays, Black Friday & Cyber Monday. Windsor Nissan ran a similar event in October and stunned a number of competitors.
Customer who participated in the last sale event have raved about the tremendous deals they received and can’t get over the fact they were able to purchase such quality used vehicles at such low prices. To the surprise of many, consumers were even able to take advantage of unprecedented sale offers on New Nissan vehicles, which included leasing and financing deals. As a result, the management team at Windsor Nissan has decided to enhance their 3-Day Black Friday, Cyber Monday Sale by including all-time low lease payments, sign & drive lease offers and Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles marked down more than 25% from original MSRP.
This sale is taking place at Windsor Nissan 590 US 130 East Windsor NJ, just minutes from Route I-95 and Route 1. Registration starts at 9:00AM. Vehicles will be clearly marked, so come early for the best selection.
This is a one-of-a-kind sale designed to get the local community driving again. According to Sales Manager Michael Castiello, “We are helping those people that just can’t afford a car right now. Everyday, we receive pristine lease turn-ins, factory program cars, recent trade-ins, rental cars & bank repossession vehicles and rather than an selling them to strangers at the auction or to wholesalers, we have begun taking a new approach.” He adds, “We’re performing safety inspections on every vehicle and we are offering them at drastically discounted prices direct to the general public.”
Finance expert Greg Gilley stated, “Every effort will be made to secure credit approval for those who have had financial difficulties or damaged credit over the last few years. Extended terms and special financing will be available to help reduce monthly payments or obtain credit for those that previously had challenges. “ Mr. Gilley simply stated, “We are trying help our customers and community residents get back on the road and assist them at rebuilding their credit at the same time. These are the regular folks who are feeling this economic downturn the hardest.”
Windsor Nissan believes that reviving the economy starts at home, and that changing things locally will lead to changing things nationally.
The $990 3-Day Black Friday and Cyber Monday Vehicle Sale Event will make vehicles available at low prices that are not normally offered to the general public. According to Mr. Gilley, “We want to give our customers a reason to believe in the local economy again. Someone’s got to look out for their best interests.”
Customers are encouraged to arrive as early as 9:00AM. Every vehicle will be cleaned, detailed, and fully prepared for instant delivery. At 9:15AM, Castiello and Gilley, with their sales team, will mark the special sale price on each and every vehicle.
And because Windsor Nissan customers are feeling the credit crunch right now, Ownership has given the dealership’s financing manager the resources necessary to get most customers’ credit approved on the spot. Loan processing and financing representatives will be on-site during this Black Friday / Cyber Monday Sale Event to ensure prompt credit approval and same day delivery of all sold vehicles.
This means that customers with “less than perfect” credit history can have their credit approved and drive a quality pre-owned car, truck, van, SUV, or even a new Nissan home. Even if a customer’s credit report shows a bankruptcy, divorce, tax lien, slow payment history, missed payment, or repossession, or if a customer is a first time buyer, Windsor Nissan will accept all applications.
This special, 3-DAY BLACK FRIDAY & CYBER MONDAY $990 Vehicle Sale will be held in East Windsor, NJ this Friday, November 29th at 9:15AM through Cyber Monday, December 2nd at 9:00PM.
Customers are encouraged to register as early as 9:00AM. Incredible sale prices, starting as low as $990, will be posted no later than 9:15AM. Michael Castiello also reminds customers that the holiday sale event is first-come, first-served, so it’s critical to come early to have the best chance of getting the vehicle of your choice.
Customers wishing to trade in a vehicle are asked to bring their title or payment book for immediate delivery. Windsor Nissan will even pay off your trade-in in full, no matter how much you still owe on it. Negative equity will carry forward. Most of these surplus pre-owned vehicles will get sent directly to auto auctions for liquidation. So, if anyone has been thinking about purchasing a good, clean, dependable pre-owned car, truck, van or sport utility vehicle, do not miss this special one-day only sale.
For more information about this sale at Windsor Nissan, please contact them at: 1-800-884-3816.
The newly redesigned 2013 Nissan Sentra was named Best-In-Class Compact Car in AutoPacific‘s 17th annual Vehicle Satisfaction Awards (VSA), topping a list of 15 other vehicles.
An industry benchmark for measuring how satisfied an owner is with his/her new vehicle, AutoPacific’s VSA are based on the results of responses from more than 52,000 new vehicle owners. VSA vehicles are assessed on 51 separate attributes, ranging from interior comfort to fuel economy and performance to determine owner satisfaction.
Jon Brancheau, vice president, Marketing, Nissan North America said: “Always a smart, economical purchase, the 2013 Sentra pairs value and best-in-class fuel efficiency with style and comfort. It is great to see Sentra owners give the vehicle high marks in this important third-party survey, and share their satisfaction with the vehicle. The completely-redesigned Sentra earning an AutoPacific Vehicle Satisfaction Award helps solidify its place in a very competitive class.”
Sentra’s all-new design is elegant, modern and refined. It offers a high-quality interior design with available features not usually found in compact vehicles, including dual-zone auto temperature control, Bose® premium audio system, and a navigation system with hands-free text messaging assistant.
Sentra includes several changes contributing to the increased fuel savings. The 2013 Sentra is 150 pounds lighter than the outgoing model, yet has slightly larger overall dimensions and more interior room. The lighter and more aerodynamic Sentra also uses a more fuel-efficient 1.8-liter engine, which along with its next-generation Xtronic CVT® with sub-planetary gear helps deliver a 13 percent improvement in EPA combined fuel economy (over the prior model year). Fuel economy is rated at 30 miles per gallon city, 39 miles per gallon highway and a class-leading 34 miles per gallon combined with the CVT*.
*2013 EPA Fuel Economy Estimate 34 MPG combined 50-state emissions and CVT transmission; 33 MPG combined CA state emissions. Actual mileage may vary — use for comparison only. Ward’s Light Vehicle Market Segmentation. MY13 Sentra vs. 2012 Upper Small Class excluding Hybrid and Diesel models.
Provocatively modern, Ellure is the evolution of the luxury sedan.Inspired by Japanese traditions of craftsmanship and innovation,Ellure’s unique opposing front and rear doors open 90° to face eachother, revealing a fluid, versatile interior beneath a full-length,tinted glass roof. Fusing performance with sustainability, Ellure’spower derives from a hybrid supercharged inline 4-cylinder and 25-kWelectric motor, delivering a combined 273 horsepower. The future hasnever been more seductive.
Fashionable and functional, the Denki Cube Concept combines a funkyasymmetrical design and unique interior treatments with an electricmotor run on compact lithium-ion batteries stored under the floor andseats. It’s everything you need in one extraordinary concept.
Innovation takes this dramatic concept vehicle to a place uncharted byexisting minivans. Wide-opening front doors with pillarless side doorsmake access easy, and a full-length SkyView moonroof makes every trip anadventure. Add to that front-cabin comfort and back-passengerversatility and no one has been left out.
The designers behind the Nissan AZEAL Coupe Concept believe anentry-level vehicle shouldn’t have to look entry-level. This idea comesinto play with a fresh interpretation of the classic compact sportscoupe, powered by a turbocharged 2.5-liter 4 cylinder engine, mated to a6-speed manual transmission and riding on 19-inch wheels.
The Nissan Sport Coupe Concept offers the look and feel of a tuner car,yet is conceived as an attainable vehicle for first-time new car buyers.The Sport Coupe – featuring a dynamic three-door hatchback and dramaticfour-seat interior – brings Nissan’s heritage of innovation andperformance to a category traditionally lacking in excitement.
The Nissan URGE Concept is a minimalist sports car inspired by gamingenthusiasts that takes design to the edge with its motorcycle-imbuedlook and spun aluminum structure. The ultimate homage to thestate-of-the-video-arts excitement, when parked the URGE is a totalgaming system, complete with Xbox 360, and use of steering wheel andpedals as game controls.
Nissan, in partnership with renowned Japanese artist Takashi Murakami,created this imaginative electric car concept. The Pivo features aninnovative 3-seat cabin that revolves 360 degrees, eliminating the needto reverse for easy maneuverability, and runs on Nissan’s lithium-ionbattery and unique Super Motor for zero emissions.
At Nissan, we know our loyal customers have different driving needs and desires. That’s why we have outstanding specials on our full line of vehicles, including our reliable sedans, versatile crossovers, capable trucks or dependable SUVs. There is truly something for everyone.
With spring upon us and summer coming, now is the time to check out the amazing specials on our hottest sports cars—the 370Z Coupe and 370Z Roadster. Can you imagine just how wide your grin would be as you’re shredding tar around every corner in style in one of these sports car powerhouses? Be the envy of your friends while experiencing some of the best Nissan has to offer.
Need something that fits the whole family? Our line of SUVs, including the Pathfinder, Armada and Xterra, provide the room you need, the comfort you desire, and the versatility for taking kids to the games, that long summer trip or a quick weekend getaway.