Featuring bold, motorsports-influenced styling inside and out, the aggressive new 2012 Nissan JUKE sport cross is built to thrill combining agile handling, boosted power, and advanced technology that synchronizes driver to machine. Factor in its versatility along with affordable pricing, and you’ve got a vehicle unlike any other in its class.
Nissan’s jazzy new JUKE offers bold styling, unexpected levels of performance, and an available advanced torque vectoring AWD system with performance technology typically reserved for only premium vehicles. With its new 1.6-liter turbo four-cylinder engine, Nissan’s bold urban sport cross provides plenty of scoot to boot while earning up to 32 mpg on the highway.
JUKE features Nissan’s sophisticated 1.6-liter Direct Injection Gasoline (DIG™) Turbo engine and advanced torque vectoring AWD system. Grip and rip with JUKE’s standard DIG™ Turbo engine delivering the power and energetic performance of a larger engine while maintaining the better fuel economy of a smaller one. Two transmissions are offered in the sporty JUKE — Nissan’s advanced Xtronic CVT™ (Continuously Variable Transmission) with S-Mode and a 6-speed manual transmission (SV FWD and SL FWD models only).
Available in eight well-equipped models, Nissan’s distinctive sport cross delivers an unmistakable bold presence and sculpted athletic design inside and out. It’s aggressive and lean, with form-fit skin pulled tight around its muscular frame. The expressive JUKE delivers 5-door functionality of a compact SUV, with the curves and lines of a 3-door sport coupe.
Providing drivers with a unique connection with their ride is JUKE’s innovative Integrated Control (I-CON) system. Explore the I-CON system’s functions in one setting as a controller for the automatic climate control system, and in the other it offers a Driving Dynamics Mode (D-Mode) selector with three different throttle/transmission (CVT)/steering response settings — Normal for everyday driving, Sport for a more intense performance feel, and Eco for maximum efficiency.
Discover the radically new Nissan JUKE at Windsor Nissan.
The 2011 Murano at Windsor Nissan in East Windsor, NJ stands out as offering one of the most stylish, best-trimmed, and best-appointed interiors from a non-luxury brand, with warm, soft-touch materials and color choices than make some other mainstream-brand crossover models seem drab.
The 2011 Murano at Windsor Nissan in East Windsor, NJ’s powertrain, while not overtly sporty, is also one of the smoothest and strongest in the business for typical suburban use-getting ahead at stoplights and making safe, quick passes on the highway, for example.
Ride quality is also worth singling out; the 2011 Murano at Windsor Nissan in East Windsor, NJ has a pretty impressive ride, especially with the standard 18-inch wheels, without feeling too floaty for a curvy road.
Have you wanted to know all of the details on the 2011 Nissan Quest at Windsor Nissan in East Windsor, NJ? Well, this blog post will tell you all abut it. I am going to tell you every detail, in bullet point form, about the new 2011 Nissan Quest at Windsor Nissan in East Windsor, New Jersey so that you can know everything you ever wanted to know.
First, I am going to start with the exterior points, move into the interior points, then I am going to go over the safety aspects and mechanics of the 2011 Nissan Quest at Windsor Nissan in East Windsor, NJ
- 18 x 7″ alloy wheels
- P235/55R18 all-season tires
- Temporary spare tire w/steel wheel
- Rear roof spoiler
- Roof rack side rails
- Black sash molding
- Rear privacy glass
- Folding body-color pwr heated outside mirrors w/integrated turn signals -inc: auto tilt-in-reverse feature, mirror memory
- Variable intermittent windshield wipers
- Intermittent rear window wiper w/washer
- Auto on/off xenon (HID) headlights w/battery saver, level adjusting
- Fog lights
- Chrome door handles
- Leather seating surfaces
- Front bucket seats w/adjustable head restraints
- 8-way pwr driver seat -inc: driver seat position memory
- Driver seat pwr lumbar adjustment
- 4-way pwr front passenger seat
- Heated front seats
- 2nd row fold-flat captains chairs w/adjustable head restraints
- 3rd row quick release fold-flat bench seat w/adjustable head restraints -inc: pwr return seatback
- 1st row center console
- 2nd row center console (removable)
- Full floor carpeting
- Side sill spoiler w/chrome accent
- Tilt/telescoping steering column
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Steering wheel audio, cruise & navigation controls w/voice recognition function
- Instrumentation -inc: tachometer, coolant temp
- Drive computer -inc: avg speed, avg MPG, dual trip odometer, low fuel warning, outside temp
- Pwr door locks w/auto lock
- Pwr windows w/driver/front passenger auto up/down & driver anti-pinch feature
- Dual one-touch pwr sliding doors w/selective unlock function & auto-reverse
- One-touch pwr liftgate
- Auto-cinch rear liftgate closure
- Cruise control w/illuminated steering wheel controls
- Nissan intelligent key keyless entry w/push button ignition
- Engine immobilizer
- Security alarm system
- Nissan navigation system -inc: hard drive based navigation system w/XM NavTraffic, XM NavWeather, Zagat Survey restaurant review information *Navigation not available in HI or AK. Operable in the contiguous 48 states only.*
- Front/rear air conditioning w/tri-zone auto temp controls -inc: advanced climate control system (plasma cluster ion generator, grape polyphenol microfilter, advanced auto recirculation)
- Rear window defogger
- Locking glove box
- Wood tone interior trim
- Leather door trim
- Front door map pockets
- Dual front/rear cup holders on center console
- Folding style front & rear passenger assist grips
- (4) coat hangers
- 2nd/3rd row manual side sunshades
- Auto-dimming inside rearview mirror w/Homelink
- Conversation mirror (Replaces sunglasses holder)
- Dual illuminated visor vanity mirrors
- Leather-wrapped shift knob
- Driver/passenger seatback storage
- Interior lighting -inc: front map lights, 2nd/3rd row reading lights, cargo area light
- Footwell lamps
- 12-volt pwr outlets in center cluster & cargo area
- Storage bin in cargo area
- (4) cargo hooks
- 3.5L DOHC 24-valve V6 engine
- CVT transmission
- Front wheel drive
- Front stabilizer bar
- Pwr speed-sensitive rack & pinion steering
- Pwr 4-wheel vented disc brakes
- 4-wheel anti-lock braking system (ABS)
- Electronic brake distribution (EBD) & brake assist (BA)
- Traction control system (TCS)
- Vehicle dynamic control (VDC)
- Front/rear crumple zones
- Nissan advanced air bag system (AABS) -inc: driver & front passenger dual stage airbags, occupant sensors
- Front seat-mounted side-impact airbags
- Roof-mounted side curtain airbags for all rows
- Rearview monitor
- Blind spot warning system
- 3-point front seat belts -inc: adjustable upper anchors, pretensioners, & load limiters
- 3-point rear seat belts w/height adjusters
- 1st row active head restraints
- Lower anchors & tethers for children (LATCH)
- Child safety rear door locks
- Tire pressure monitoring system (TBMS) w/easy fill tire alert
- [C03] 50 STATE EMISSIONS
- [C02] FEDERAL EMISSIONS
- BEIGE, SEAT TRIM
- GRAY, SEAT TRIM
- [J02] DUAL PANEL MOONROOF
- [B93] SPLASH GUARDS (2-PIECE) (PIO) *Automatically added to dealer orders in the following states if not ordered with factory installed splash guards, or factory splash guards are not offered as an orderable option: Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Rhode Island, Washington, & Wisconsin*
- [B94] ROOF RACK CROSS BARS (PIO)
- [L92] CARPETED FLOOR MATS FOR 1ST, 2ND, 3RD ROWS (PIO)
- [M92] VALUE CARGO PKG -inc: cargo protector, cargo storage box, full length cargo liner (PIO)
- [M93] CARGO NET (PIO)
- [N92] ILLUMINATED KICK PLATE (PIO)
- [S92] PROTECTION PKG -inc: rear bumper protector, family travel kit, child seat protector (PIO)
- [T92] TOW PKG (PIO)
2011 Chevrolet Traverse NJ available at Bob Maguire Chevrolet in all trimm levels! I am happy to report that Bob Maguire Chevrolet has a huge selection of Chevy Traverse models to choose from, and starting on November 1st, Bob Maguire Chevrolet is going to participate in the Philly Mom’s Time Out Program.
Haven’t heard about the program? Well, if you have been thinking of test driving the Traverse, now is the time to do so, espcially since the 2011 Chevrolet Traverse NJ, available at Bob Maguire Chevrolet, is fully stocked! When you stop by to test drive the Traverse you will receive a $40 gift card to SpaFinder in the mail. No gimmics! $40 in your pocket for SpaFinder!
So, stop on by Bordentown, NJ to test drive one of the 2011 Chevrolet Traverse, Available at Bob Maguire Chevrolet. Expericne this amazing vehicle and get some Spa Treatments for yourself, as well!
Chevrolet continues to offer two completely different interiors for its Silverado 1500 family of pickups: Work Truck, LS and LT trims get a so-called “pure pickup interior” that includes larger door handles and controls that are designed to be used with gloves on, while the LTZ trim gets the same luxurious, softer, and more carlike interior that’s used in the Chevrolet Tahoe and Suburban.
The LTZ instrument panel is a bit lower to afford a better outward view, and several special color and trim themes are offered with the LTZ exclusively. LTZ models boast many more exclusive features in addition to the instrument panel; different door panels, a divided center console, heated power leather front seats, and an upgraded Bose sound system are included, while the top crew cab LTZ models get a rear-seat audio system, larger glovebox and rain-sensing wipers.
In most Silverado 1500 models, a stadium-style back seat is split 60/40, including a folding center armrest, and can be folded forward easily. The extended-cab versions have enough legroom for occasional use and access is aided by 170-degree back doors. Regular cab, crew cab, and extended cab versions of the Silverado are available, while cargo bed lengths are 5′ 8″ for the short bed, 6′ 6″ for the standard bed, or 8 feet for the long bed.
The maximum payload rating runs as high as 1,909 pounds. Across most of the model line, the Silverado has a very good ride and handles well compared to the full-size trucks of the past, with a well-tuned coil-over-shock front suspension, Hotchkiss-type rear suspension and rack-and-pinion steering. Actually, five different suspension packages are offered, each tuned for particular types of use: Z83 is for a smooth ride; Z85 is oriented for better handling and trailer towing; Z71 yields better off-road capability; Z60 is for top street performance; and NHT is for top towing capacity. Towing numbers range up to 10,700 pounds when configured with the extended cab, 6.0-liter engine and Enhanced Trailering Package.
The 2011 Silverado offers four different engines-a 195-horsepower, 4.3-liter V6, a 302-hp, 4.8-liter V8, a 315-hp, 5.3-liter V8 and a 403-hp, 6.2-liter V8. The V6 comes with a 4-speed automatic, while all others get a 6-speed automatic. Fuel economy ratings are as high was 22 mpg on the highway.
The Silverado Hybrid is a good option for green shoppers who still need pickup capability. The 2-mode hybrid system incorporates a 6.0-liter gasoline V8, electric motor system, variable automatic transmission and nickel-metal hydride battery pack, all of which enable a 6,100-pound tow rating while allowing especially good fuel economy in city driving, with EPA ratings of 21 mpg city, 22 highway. Top options on the Silverado include Bluetooth phone connectivity, a rear-seat DVD entertainment system and a navigation system with XM Nav Traffic, plus a rearview camera system that aids visibility while parking this tall vehicle.
The all-new Camaro gets three different available engines under its hood. On LS and LT models a 300-horsepower 3.6-liter, direct-injected V-6 is standard. This engine can be paired with either a six-speed manual transmission or an optional six-speed automatic with TapShift manual control. On SS models, there’s a high-output LS3 engine available. It’s a 6.2-liter V-8 making 422 horsepower and 408 pound-feet of torque. SS models equipped with the six-speed automatic transmission get a lower-output 400-horsepower L99 6.2L engine.
All models have a very rigid chassis with a four-wheel independent suspension design, including struts and double ball joints in front and double-isolated, ?4.5-link’ design in back. The FE2 suspension in V-6 models is performance-oriented but also yields a little bit more in ride comfort. V-8 models get a more stiffly tuned FE3 performance suspension. Variable-rate rack-and-pinion power steering has been designed for a direct feel, and all models receive four-wheel anti-lock disc brakes.
Fuel economy is respectable for a muscle car. The V-6 has direct injection technology, which aids overall power and efficiency, and the V-8 gets Active Fuel Management, a system that intelligently runs the engine on just four of its cylinders when coasting or cruising at steady speed. EPA highway estimates range up to 26 mpg for the V-6 and 23 mpg for the V-8.
In terms of safety features, the Camaro outshines other sports coupes. Front occupants get seat-mounted side-thorax airbags. Head-curtain bags for front and rear occupants and StabiliTrak electronic stability control are also standard. SS models have a Competitive/Sport mode that allows some wheelspin and more enthusiastic driving for the racetrack.
The Camaro’s retro exterior styling speaks for itself-especially with the addition of optional 18-, 19-, and 20-inch wheels-but inside it offers a unique mix of retro styling with modern materials and top-tech conveniences. The “heritage” interior design incorporates deep-dish retro-styled gauges, for instance, but LED light-pipe lighting bathes the interior in the glow of a modern luxury coupe.
An RS appearance package is offered on LT and SS models, bringing a distinctive look that includes HID headlamps, a spoiler, a special tail lamp design and flashy 20-inch wheels.
The base LT stands its own, with an extensive list of standard features, to be offered at an affordable base price. It includes keyless entry, power accessories, cruise control, air conditioning and a six-speaker CD sound system with XM Satellite Radio. LT models add sport seats, fog lamps and flashier painted aluminum wheels. With the 2LT package they get a Boston Acoustics speaker system and a Bluetooth hands-free interface is available. The SS in its top trim gets heated mirrors, heated seats, steering-wheel controls and additional gauges. The options list includes plenty of retro appearance equipment-such as a Hurst short-throw shifter, ground effects and special striping.
Yesterday, President Obama made an appearance in Michigan to discuss the Chevy VOLT’s production. He was very happy to mention how many new jobs will come from the VOLT’s production and how this will help stimulate a part of the American economy.
Click on the following link to view his entire speech!